New Forum Features

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey folks,
I added some new functionality to the site last night and I wanted to tell you about one of them. We added a feature called Author Stream, this really shrinks the forum down so you can see updates to threads you subscribe to, images you want to see comments on or post from just your friends. You can follow these instructions to see how to get to it to set it up.... Your friends list is automatically put into this feature...

1. Go to your "My Profile" link up in the top right corner
2. On your profile you will now see a tab called "My Activity"
3. You can see what your friends are doing and pictures that have changed, threads all sorts of things...

This is called an author stream so you can track things you really care about like post from your friends and block out the rest....

cap

Pretty cool stuff there Cap, I also played with customize my profile colors...I had not seen that before.

Here is another new feature......

Go to the bottom of a thread and you can now see who is currently reading the thread and who has historically read it.

who's read.jpg

who's read.jpg

i like always haveing something new to read posted by even folks i never heard of... most likely wont change that...

Back