Ordered my leathers today...

Hey Boaz when we were getting our room on the phone Reba was wanting to know if you had new leathers this year... She said last year jeans were great but she's hoping you have a little leatherware this time.... She mentioned something about cheeckless leathers or something.......
I though this was a Family site!
whistling.gif

Doug you should have made a trip to Dallas and had Komodo custo fit you with leathers they are much better thn the Alpinestars and take a crash a whole lot better ask me how I know this

Honestly I'm just praying that I dont look like "that guy" you all know who I'm talking about... you know the guy on the beach in the speedo!!!! I dont want to look like like a big piece of cowhide riding down the street or track....

I refuse to ask anyone of they make my butt look big <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>OZZY !!!</span>   has it been a year already?
excuse me while i go hang my head in shame......

yes randy, those are the same pants that made my rear end look bigger than it really is...
whistling.gif
they should put a warning lable on those pants stating that they make objects appear bigger than they really are.....

good thing my new 1 piece has plenty o room in the backside.....

as for Doug, i cant wait to see what those leathers do for you!! something tells me they are gonna make for some good fire pit discussions.... btw, u may want to wear those around the pit too.... wouldnt want you to get any rash from low siding folding chairs....
moon.gif

DId you leave some extra room for other protection gear, i.e. chest and back protector...
There is a spine, shoulder and elbow built in...
Pull the back protector out and get a real one. Teknic and Alpinstars both make great back protectors that limit backward flex and distribute any impact that may occur. I had a Teknic back protector on when wrecked and I slid over a rock as I went off the road. The rock left a gouge in the plastic spine protector. I never felt it. When the County Sherrif stopped by to see the carnage he looked at my helmet, leathers, and spine protector. He said he would be calling me an ambulance if I wasn't wearing that gear.

Needless to say I never ride without one now.

I have the MX-1 jacket and those same track pants. The quality is great! You will be very happy!
beerchug.gif

And yes, I wear a (or did) size 34 waist in pants. I hadda get 2 sizes bigger..

Honestly I'm just praying that I dont look like "that guy" you all know who I'm talking about... you know the guy on the beach in the speedo!!!! I dont want to look like like a big piece of cowhide riding down the street or track....

I refuse to ask anyone of they make my butt look big <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>OZZY !!!</span>   has it been a year already?
You mean like this guy here that I could not help snagging a pic of in Mexico?

cancuntrip082Medium.jpg

Hey Boaz when we were getting our room on the phone Reba was wanting to know if you had new leathers this year... She said last year jeans were great but she's hoping you have a little leatherware this time.... She mentioned something about cheeckless leathers or something.......
I though this was a Family site!
whistling.gif
Duh.. he's exempt
smile.gif

But.. I'll be the one to do.. Why do you just happen to have a picture of a guy in cheek less chaps on your computer??

I bet you will look great, black is slimming. Now, we need pics
rulez8bn.gif
You also need to break them in good before the bash. There a few of us meeting in Daisy Sunday morning for little ride to Mena Ark via Talihina, would be a good break in ride.

I'm sure they will be fine cAp.... No really. There goes the price of rib eyes Omar.

There is way too much information in this thread, like Professor having flashbacks of leather removal in trailer...

"Actually" I'd buy Alpinestar, "IF", Dainese wasn't available...one or the other.....nothing else but....good kill Doug !!!!

Dont forget the pics Doug!!!

(breaking out the photoshop tools, I am thinking Doug in pink leathers muah ha ha)

"Actually" I'd buy Alpinestar, "IF", Dainese wasn't available...one or the other.....nothing else but....good kill Doug !!!!
I am not saying that Alpinestars or Dainese are bad but if you were ever to get a set of Custom Komodos leather you would give those up the Komodo are made better than both the Alpinestars and Dainese. Aplinestar and Dainese have just gone down hill in the quality as that is one of Komodo's key selling points. If you do not believe me check out their site Komodo is going to be my Next purchase when I get another set of Leathers this winter.

http://www.komodogear.com/home.php

i'm glad you got some good gear CAp but this thread is bringing back too many memories from last year's Bash that i thought i had banished forever!!! and to top it all off, i now have a mental image of Mr. Bogus in OZZY's pants
crazy.gif
wow, that didn't come out right...arrgghhh, i'm getting out of here

i'm glad you got some good gear CAp but this thread is bringing back too many memories from last year's Bash that i thought i had banished forever!!! and to top it all off, i now have a mental image of Mr. Bogus in OZZY's pants
crazy.gif
wow, that didn't come out right...arrgghhh, i'm getting out of here
keyboard #17

rofl.gif

I knew it I knew it I knew it.......... My leathers came in and they would have fit my oldest son..... they ordered 42 Euro which was like a 32 US (yeah right like thats gonna fit). anyway I was hot so I got my money back and I am back on the lookout for leathers again.. anyone got any insight this time? Any hookups out there?

cap

Back