Leathers Fitting

HotRod104

Donating Member
Registered
I am seriously lookin into takin up track ridin nd maybe even a few races. I am having some difficulty though with leathers. See the only two places down here (South Florida)that I know of that sell leathers at all only have sizes up to 44. I can't even get them up past my thighs. I am 6 ft and 265..people say I look like Brian Urlachers ugly big brother,but whatever. I know there are some big fellas on here that have leathers, so I wonder if anyone can kinda give me an idea of what shuld fit me and where I might be able to get some. I am leary of internet ordering simply because I do not know what my size is..plus fit/comfort. ANy help is appreciated!

Get in touch with Vman, thats a big boy with some big leathers! I know when I get mine, more than a few cows will be running, so let me know what you find out!

Yeah but that doesnt do squat for fitting..my waist is a size 42, but size 42 pants/jeans do not fit my legs.I have a 52 chest sizeand an 18 neck, it absolutely sucks when I need to buy button up fitted (dress) clothes.

Same here Bro 42 waist 18 1/2 inch neck and a 52 inch chest I just bought a set of Alpinestar 2 piece leathers and it sucked because you have to order stuff allot of time then send it back because and pay a restocking fee.

I feel your pain.

I'm 6'3, 255#. I got my leathers from <a href="http://stores.ebay.com/GP-Motorcycle-Leathers_Leather-Suits_Leather-Suits_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ3046912QQftidZ2Q
QtZkm" target="_blank">GP Motorcycle Leathers</a>

You can call them at 941-735-5087 and talk to them about sizing before ordering. I was also able to negotiate a discount with them over the phone.

101_3167.JPG

Back