Ordered a set of heli bars

SignalChimp

Registered
last week hope the come in sometime this week.Will let everybody know how they work out hopefully will be a good improvment.Will post up some pictures when done.
smile.gif

I love mine. Direct bolt on. Much easier on the wrists around town
smile.gif

You just have to reroute the fast idle ( choke) cable, as that is a little short for the Helis.
Just move it to the middle of the gas tank screws like the instructions say.

<!--EDIT|Glyn
Reason for Edit: "add sentence"|1109038063 -->

Someone help an ignorant man! What are heli bars
rock.gif

Can I see some pics... I understand better with illustrated examples
biggrin.gif

I love mine. Direct bolt on. Much easier on the wrists around town
smile.gif

You just have to reroute the fast idle ( choke) cable, as that is a little short for the Helis.
Just move it to the middle of the gas tank screws like the instructions say.
The brake line are long enough?

Here's my bike after I installed the Heli's.  Small but noticable difference.  I definitely like them.  More comfy for sure.  The red lines below show where the stock bars would be:

That Helped Melt... does it compromise the handling
rock.gif

I mean makes you confertable to ride, but kills the handling... How does the bike handle compared to the stock bars
rock.gif

rock.gif

That Helped Melt... does it compromise the handling
rock.gif

I mean makes you confertable to ride, but kills the handling... How does the bike handle compared to the stock bars
rock.gif
I would imagine other than a little time to get used to the new feel it isn't going to compromise handling at all. If anything it would likely improve handling by getting some weight off the front end and encouraging a more balanced riding position, especially for someone who is experiencing weight/pressure issues in their hands and wrists.

rock.gif

Oh ok Monty, thank you...

I got inspired by this thread and ordered one for myself, will keep you guys posted as it gets installed
biggrin.gif

I bought Genmar risers.. Love em raise the clip ons 1.25 inches lowered the front 1 inch..win win..

Back