Need help what bars do I have?

wbryant

Registered
I just bought a 07 that was lowsided and bent the right bar. The bars are black and offset whould they be heli bars. Most pictures I have seen helis are silver. Do they or did they make them in black? If they are helis can you buy a single bar from the factory.

Sorry my first post is asking for help just thrying to get it going. So I can ride hopefully by the weekend.

thank you
Wilson

Last edited:
Most likely Heli Bars. If you post a pic, we can tell ya for sure.

Dammit ,man,, trying to have a little fun with the noob! :poke:

:welcome: Wilson! He's right. Most likely you are going to buy a pair. I don't believe the factory sells singles. However, with persistence anything can happen.

Have you tried straightening that one? ,, that might be easier and have you on your way for the weekend.

I have helibars on a Gen I and they are black powdercoated, not silver. Here are some closeup pics....

P1060568 [640x480].JPG

P1060569 [640x480].JPG

It turns out the black bars are steel heli bars which are no longer made. So I ended up working on the bent one, which I think I got straight. The front end still seems a little off. I beleave it may need to go to the repair shop.

I want to thank everyone for all the help and welcomes.

I'm a heli dealer and can check to see if they have left overs,lmk if you want..

Back