opinions on opinionated people?

opinions on opinionated people? -

• I prefer people keep to themselves

Votes: 48 100.0%

• Total voters
hahahahhaha! I doubt you guys really want to talk about tracking techniques and whether you can hear the difference of 16 vs 24 bit formats? it's a whole other set of nerds
smile.gif
Not bike nerds, music nerds

hahahahhaha! I doubt you guys really want to talk about tracking techniques and whether you can hear the difference of 16 vs 24 bit formats? it's a whole other set of nerds
smile.gif
If we can talk about the movie 300 in about 1000 threads, I think there's likely some level of interest in whatever geek thing you're in to
laugh.gif

I mean that in the nicest way...opinions optional
rofl.gif

Besides, we've got lots of music nerds around here...
egitarre77.gif

hahahahhaha!  I doubt you guys really want to talk about tracking techniques and whether you can hear the difference of 16 vs 24 bit formats?  it's a whole other set of nerds  
smile.gif
If we can talk about the movie 300 in about 1000 threads, I think there's likely some level of interest in whatever geek thing you're in to
laugh.gif

I mean that in the nicest way...opinions optional
rofl.gif

Besides, we've got lots of music nerds around here...  
egitarre77.gif
Oooohhh - you said 300!!!!

and BTW - of course you can hear the difference...  what Darwin candidate thinks you can't?  

and - who you callin' a nerd, huh?  Not this old, overweight, biker wanna be, I hope...

people keeping to themselves and being afraid they might offend another person for not being " P.C." ? fuggem.
it's that same mousey attitude that allows immigration laws to be lax...and so many more of our national policies to be just squashed, having never been able to live up to their potential.

I'll do my best and lay it out there....don't be shy, tell me what you think!
argue.gif

people keeping to themselves and being afraid they might offend another person for not being " P.C." ? fuggem.
it's that same mousey attitude that allows immigration laws to be lax...and so many more of our national policies to be just squashed, having never been able to live up to their potential.

argue.gif
you sure you are allowed to say that? you might offend someone you know...

and BTW - of course you can hear the difference... what Darwin candidate thinks you can't?
oh, just a group of industry professionals set out to prove it one way or the other with double blind tests with a hit and miss of 50% proving you CAN'T really hear the difference, that's all. no one special

CDs are fine, SACD HD and all that other stuff is more snake oil. you heard it hear first.

But Wait! Why then do my SACD discs sound SOOO much nicer? Because when they master them as opposed to CDs, they mix them cleaner with more dynamic range for the audience that buys them. NOT the iPod crowd

people keeping to themselves and being afraid they might offend another person for not being " P.C." ?   fuggem.

argue.gif
THink?....The world is full of shid and I don't care what their opinion is.....You asked.

Back