opinions on opinionated people?

opinions on opinionated people? -

• I prefer people keep to themselves

Votes: 48 100.0%

• Total voters

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
Quick question: do you prefer people with opinions or without?

As much as I might disagree or not like hearing someone's opinion, I prefer they have one rather than not. What a dull world it would be if people didn't use and speak their mind? That's my opinion anyway

But don't allow my opinion to sway your opinion. I'd prefer you had an opinion of your own. Like I stated
smile.gif

I don't care, where do you want to eat...

I want to know what you think, I like knowing where I stand. Besides, a good debate is healthy.
beerchug.gif

i like to hear the reasoning behind other's opinions...what i don't like are those who just state their opinion when it is based solely on "this is what i believe because this is what i believe"...this is my opinion and i am sticking to it
laugh.gif

Nothing more lame or wet noodle than friends, girlfriends, or wives without an original thought in their heads.
firedevil.gif

So long as their opinions are at least sorta well worked out? I'm good, I don't have to even kinda like their opinion, but if they've thought about it, then I'm good... I'll tell em' they are wrong, but it's all good.
argue.gif
thumb_up.gif

I'm kidding, myself having always been such a softspoken delicate wallflower, I tend to prefer folks who just keep it to themselves...

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Nothing more lame or wet noodle than friends, girlfriends, or wives without an original thought in their heads.  
firedevil.gif

So long as their opinions are at least sorta well worked out?  I'm good, I don't have to even kinda like their opinion, but if they've thought about it, then I'm good...  I'll tell em' they are wrong, but it's all good.  
argue.gif

thumb_up.gif

I'm kidding, myself having always been such a softspoken delicate wallflower, I tend to prefer folks who just keep it to themselves...    

thumb_up.gif
If someone wanted your opinion they would have asked for it!!!

oh wait, someone did.. never mind
poke.gif

laugh.gif

thumb_up.gif

see i am the type that i like to have an opiniated conversation i mean think about it where would we be with no opinions

Opinions with facts as a basis for support is logical debating. W/out facts or rationale to support it it's just opinionated BS.

As long as they are open to others opinions they can have their own opinions...and that is my opinion.

There is a fine line between being opinionated and being arrogant.

1111111.JPG

As long as the opinion IS based on facts or something true, I don't care if they agree with me or not
dunno.gif
. It just burns me  
firedevil.gif
when their opinions are just pulled out of their --- whatever
ghostface.gif
--- with NO BASES on fact or truth
banghead.gif

Back