Opinions on New Turbo Muffler

Man, looks good in black!!! :thumbsup: Sounds pretty good too. I’m sure it sounds better in person. Recorded sound clips just never sound as good as the real thing.

dont suppose there is an AFR curve to go along with those dyno charts?

interesting results

The A/F was not changed between these runs, nor was the boost. The results posted were strictly due to the change between dumps and RCC's new pipe . . .:beerchug:

We are doing more runs and some tuning tomorrow, customer wants around 300 hp before he takes the bike home, so I can post more dyno charts late tomorrow if you like. The peak hp remained quite similar, but I am surprised at the mid range torque and hp differences. This bike is not stock comp. it has Wossner turbo pistons in it.

Richard

We are doing more runs and some tuning tomorrow, customer wants around 300 hp before he takes the bike home, so I can post more dyno charts late tomorrow if you like. The peak hp remained quite similar, but I am surprised at the mid range torque and hp differences. This bike is not stock comp. it has Wossner turbo pistons in it.

Richard

How much boost do you think it will take to break 300 w/Wossner pistons?

Hard to get away from that on a turbo bike, you are throwing lots of fuel at it under boost, then close the throttle, instant lean condition, instant lean pop. Passenger would never see it, to create a lean pop like that while riding the bike you will be at quite a speed.

Richard

This is y i love this site... learn something new every day!! Guess if i had a turbo id know that...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I'm not into the round style. If you made it more of a slash cut exiting at the OEM location, that's what I want.

I'll have to find pics but more like this would be ideal for me...

Except a BUSA of course... :beerchug:
a20791512b67f216e8b8fc_m.jpg

Ya...... I am not "feeling " bowling pin look....

Love the sound and the look. Just wondering if you came out slightly further with the pipe would you be able to have the can at a little less of an outward angle.

Def looks and sounds awesome. yet another reason to get me a turbo in the near.. but probably distant future!

Richard i hope Comp Werkes won't say something stupid as you stealing their design...Looks and sounds superb :)

They don't offer anything in 2.5" and M4 also makes one in this style called a GP muffler, nothing really unique about the design, its the baffle that is unique.

Richard

Back