Opinions on Ferguson MO

right from ur own article...... "Conservatives are right to say that many of the problems afflicting black communities grow out of lamentable conditions in black communities. Their mistake is thinking that's the end of the discussion. It's only the beginning."

again, stop looking for excuses and start looking at ur own communities if u want change. cause change aint coming from white America. change has to come from black america cause thats where the problem is in the black communities.

white ppl don't live in black communities so if u want change then get a hold of Al Sharpton or any one of his cronies and demand protests in the black communities every time a black man is shot and killed by another black man but thats just about every day so I'm sure you and AL Sharpton will be awful busy....

so quick to protest wen a white guy shoots a black man but I can't remember anytime this year or any other year that protests went on demanding change from the black communities and all the violence associated with it.

at wat point does black america take responsibility for what goes on in their own neighborhoods vs. trying to blame the white cop for all their problems?

where is the million man march for change in the black communities where they rob, shoot and kill their own ppl? it aint white ppl killing black ppl in the black communities so who is it that makes the black communities dangerous then if its not the white ppl? u can't blame white ppl if they don't even live there. again, stop making excuses and start demanding change.

right from ur own article...... "Conservatives are right to say that many of the problems afflicting black communities grow out of lamentable conditions in black communities. Their mistake is thinking that's the end of the discussion. It's only the beginning."

again, stop looking for excuses and start looking at ur own communities if u want change. cause change aint coming from white America. change has to come from black america cause thats where the problem is in the black communities.

white ppl don't live in black communities so if u want change then get a hold of Al Sharpton or any one of his cronies and demand protests in the black communities every time a black man is shot and killed by another black man but thats just about every day so I'm sure you and AL Sharpton will be awful busy....

so quick to protest wen a white guy shoots a black man but I can't remember anytime this year or any other year that protests went on demanding change from the black communities and all the violence associated with it.

at wat point does black america take responsibility for what goes on in their own neighborhoods vs. trying to blame the white cop for all their problems?

where is the million man march for change in the black communities where they rob, shoot and kill their own ppl? it aint white ppl killing black ppl in the black communities so who is it that makes the black communities dangerous then if its not the white ppl? u can't blame white ppl if they don't even live there. again, stop making excuses and start demanding change.

Aye effin men!

Last edited by a moderator:
Christopher Cantwell is a freaking retard, and when he places a 911 call demanding that the police come to help him for something, i hope they just park out on the street and watch...

I guess the real pathetic part is how many ppl actually support his diarrhea of the mouth but I can only assume its the same ppl that will be the first to dial 911 wen their gettn their ass kicked for running their mouth to someone who has now kicked their teeth out.

this world is full of cowards who hide behind the computer and talk shiit as keyboard warriors.....:whistle: this putz or any of his cowardly followers are no different.

If this Cantwell fellow ended up shot, I wouldn't riot or demand an investigation. Sadly he has the same rights as the rest of us.

You know I can at least respect someone who posts their true feelings even if it is unpopular. But this guy is obviously gaming the system by saying stuff so offensive people will have to react to/notice him. Just exploiting unfortunate incidents to sell ads. Pretty sick.

You know I can at least respect someone who posts their true feelings even if it is unpopular. But this guy is obviously gaming the system by saying stuff so offensive people will have to react to/notice him. Just exploiting unfortunate incidents to sell ads. Pretty sick.

And it wouldn't matter the color of his skin.

Christopher Cantwell is a freaking retard, and when he places a 911 call demanding that the police come to help him for something, i hope they just park out on the street and watch...

my point of bringing in some of his perspectives is the concept of Statism. we are programmed to see these people as "higher class" than the normal citizen, sometimes even being reduced to hero worship, all while they enforce the elitists bidding to keep a boot to your neck. sure there are good laws...but honestly how many can you really rattle off that isnt "victim less" and is a method of financial procurement. some that are not is murder...and acts that can cause accidents to cause physical injury or death to ANOTHER...beyond that.....im coming up short on naming some. so again...they run around bullying to fleece you so the government can continue to spend however IT wants to...and you have to abide by unconstitutional laws (under penalty of death if you resist)...yet when you read this the only thing you think of is "hope he dies if he needs a cop"?.... look deeper at the subconscious reasons we simply OBEY...then ask yourself....is what they are ORDERING you to do...LAWFUL (IE abides by the constitution)??

Well if you read the constitution, you will realize that you are not the arbitrator of what is or is not constitutional. A society must have order and a great society requires a greater level of order. But there is a point where order gets out of control. A good example of a society with too much order is Nazi Germany. There are few societies that have been more innovative and advanced technologically, but at what cost? But to the point we are nowhere near that. Order must be equitable and moral or it is not sustainable. Change must be moral or order will rightly suppress it. Enduring societies can balance moral change while maintaining order, that's the key.

This jerk is not trying to make a higher point, he is tearing down order so his website gets followers. Just like a crooked preacher uses the bible to extort a living out of his congregation.

BTW: This is Al Sharpton's take contrary to Fox new's creative editing effort:
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nbc-news/55851955#55851955

chrisjp: I am very well aware that you have a bone to pick (and rightfully so) with those in charge as I have followed you gun-rights protest. Don't let that cloud your judgement regarding the vitrol that was in the guy's rant...

I see ANIMALS .

Sorry if the truth hurts
but it is what it is . . .

This is how ANIMALS
and SAVAGES act . . .

And that is
a colorless
statement .

Those animals should have
been shot and stacked
like cord wood .

:super: