one of those days...

card16969

Registered
So have you ever had one of those days where you just want to go out and shoot something... yeah im having one of those days. So i managed to end things with the fiance a couple hours ago which completely gutted me, shes in the process of going through a divorce and has been for a while and guess what ... they decided to make things work for their son. So i decided to go to the gun range and play with my new toy, So i get to the gun range with my brand new kimber pro cdp ii which i hadnt fired yet and I get through one box of ammo and 2nd round into the 2nd box and ting... yes ting the round didnt go off. Well the primer did but there wasnt any powder in the round. So at this point im beyond p'd off and get ready to dump the clip into the target and i think wait a second theres one hole in the target, i pull the clip and unrack the shell from the chamber and look down the barrel and guess what the bullet is lodged in there. So i pull out my carbon fiber rod out of my shooting bag thats designed for just this and start pushing... and snap goes the rod. So i bring the gun home and drill out a wood jig and put the barrel in and put it in the hydraulic press and press the bullet out. So i hold it up to the light and theres a gouge inside of the barrel. WHAT A GREAT FREAKIN NIGHT!!!! I guess i should have known better than to get engaged to my best friend and then when it ends dont go out shooting!!!

Sorry i just needed to vent

man sounds like a crap weekend for sure and seems to be going around. Hope you can find a happy place and get there soon, trips to Amsterdam seem to help with weekends like this... so I'm told :whistle:

I've got a PRO CDP2 also. Nice gun. Never seen THAT happen.

No offense, but getting involved with a woman still married carries a LOT of risk.

Good thing today is almost over.. Stay Away From the Busa!

Your fiance was still married??? Hate it for you the bad luck with your gun.

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Your fiance was still married??? Hate it for you the bad luck with your gun.

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

yep going through a long divorce cause of the kid and a messed up pre-nup (i know sounds retarted but been going on for a long time)

Heres a few videos to cheer you up.

Smack a hoe
Marine Original :D - YouTube[/url]

inu white pupy[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres a few videos to cheer you up.

Smack a hoe
Marine Original :D - YouTube[/url]

inu white pupy[/url]

really russel a puppy video... i think its time to revoke your man card lmfao i kept waiting for something funny to happen

Last edited by a moderator:
Life goes on. Deal with it. It will make you stronger. Watch a goooodd movie. Have a beer. Thank your lucky stars. Hug your bike. Buy a new gun, and keep your chin up.

Life goes on. Deal with it. It will make you stronger. Watch a goooodd movie. Have a beer. Thank your lucky stars. Hug your bike. Buy a new gun, and keep your chin up.

thanks bud im not usually one to put my problems out there but i was flipping out and just needed to vent

Are you sure you had the barrel installed in the right direction? Sorry, couldn't help it!:laugh:

I know it shouldn't matter but what kind of ammo were you using?

As far as the girl, breaking up with my fiance while shopping for a reception hall for the wedding was one of the best things to happen to me. It may not seem like a good thing right now but give it time.

I'm guessing you weren't using factory loads and were using reloads?
What was it that gouged the barrel?

Sorry bout that. Guess its better to have ended it now rather than after.

I still say pop a flight to Amsterdam. Get your perspective adjusted, relax like you never have before and come back refreshed, rested and smiling :thumbsup:

I mean really where else can you just unwind, enjoy a refreshing beverage, great food with views like this :beerchug:

DSC01596.jpg

DSC01706.jpg

I'm guessing you weren't using factory loads and were using reloads?
What was it that gouged the barrel?

Sorry bout that. Guess its better to have ended it now rather than after.

winchester white box actually and theres a ring going around the barrel where the round that was there... after closer inspection i think its just a mar

Back