One nice bike

mr8ball

Registered
I just got home from a bike show in carlisle PA. and man was it nice. It had about 40,000 bikes. Not to much for the 08 busa but it was still nice. Anyway i saw one busa that really took a lot of work. This guy took the bike and split it in half so he could put what look like a 300 tire under it. Notice that he run the exhaust out where the turn singles were. The bike looked to be about 2 foot wide but it really look good. Here are a couple of pictures but you would really have to see the bike to really see the work that has been done.

DSC_0094RS.jpg

Mannn aside from it being a huge tire, he's got a massive seat on that thing. I bet you have to be 6' or taller to comfortably get your legs around it and feet on the ground...

I read a story bout that first one in a magazine. Its pretty nice but that wide seat must get uncomfortable.

I did see the 4 wheeler and it was also that 3 wheeler there. They are nice but to me is a wast of a good bike. Here is another one i saw

DSC_0087rs.jpg

i know the owner of the busa with the copper wheels. he claims to have widened the frams himself he owns a bike shop but hes full of crap he didnt make the frame his shop is 5 mins from my house hes actually a ****. My boy asked him how he did it and hes just saying its really hard blah blah and how it was done and the guy was like ummmmm uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ummmmmmmmm uhhhhhhhhh,,, lol was funny he goes down to the hooters bike night in delaware the thing is like a millon feet wide persoannly i think it looks like crap in person.

It is different to see one with a big-fat-tar but without the ordinary extended swingarm. Would be much better if you could do it without widening the seat and all that. I don't think I'd want it, but it is different.
2cents.gif

From what i could see of the frame it did not really look like he done a very good job. It was some pretty good gap's between the plastic's and the frame in some places. My self i dont think i could touch the ground with it being so wide. With me being a car nut i love the pro street look with the tire being all stuck under finder. I bet it sounds like crap with them little pipes coming out where the turn singles were. JMO

you gotta see the lambusa(08 green post# 8) up close. its sick. Did you notice the gsxr headlight. It also has nice glow kit that comes through the rear hump and front fender.

With me being a car nut i love the pro street look with the tire being all stuck under finder. I bet it sounds like crap with them little pipes coming out where the turn singles were. JMO
GOOD EYE MAN,i staired at that pic for 10mins and never noticed that exhaust there, ya i like that look of a big tire stuffed under the stock fender too!! granted i think thats a little to BIG but still a cool looking busa! NOW the grin one......THATS A SICK F*@KEN BIKE, nice and clean looking! thanks for the pics :agree

The green one was done by Sparkling custom cycles out of Newark, DE. It was a very nice bike (08) and here are a couple more pic's of it.

DSC_0082RS.jpg

One more. Some of the art work that i saw there was unbelievable. If i knew how to add a link so you could see all the pictures i would.

DSC_0084RS.jpg

Back