Truth about bike

AT 10,000 UNITS SOLD I AM PRETTY SURE THAT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF, I DON'T REMEMBER KAWI DOING THAT, BUT THAT BEING SAID I HAVE OWNED 2 BUSA'S (2006 & 2007), BEFORE THAT ALL I EVER OWNED WERE KAWI'S SO I AM NOT BRAND BASHING. I REALIZED ALOT OF THING'S ABOUT THE BUSA , IT IS EXTREMELY FAST , CAN BE REAL COMFORTABLE WITH A LITTLE ADD ON HERE OR THERE , AND IT WILL HANDLE THE TWISTIES. MOST OF ALL I BELIEVE THE BIKE IS ONLY AS GOOD AS THE RIDER. JUST MY 2 CENT'S
cool.gif

ff10_1.jpg

I've owned lot's of bikes in the past few years.from iron horse legend to gold wings.the bike that I keep going back to is the busa.I rode an 06 from vero beach fl to knoxville tn in one day with no pains or aches.as far as a do all bike on pavement the busa is king.Currently have a 08 and think you would like it better than the r1.I am 50.I think if I had a 100 or r1 or similar it would entice me to ride outside my level of experience.The busa will handle curves as well as I can ride them.It's also very comfortable.Just my 2c

LOL, I knew it would not go over well,,lol. I meant no harm. I promise,,lol.

I have had them all. Every bike has it's good points and bad. I am not a hater of any manufacturer, I like them all.

If anyone here has ever owned both of them at the same time and ridden them on a daily basis you would know what I mean. It REALLY does not make you a hater to prefer one over the other for certain reasons.  
tounge.gif
I do own both and do ride both daily...and plan to keep both becuase they both have things I love about them. The 14 is a more comfy long haul bike. And its very smooth. But stock for stock the busa feels tighter and more stable in the tight stuff. Although the 14 feels lighter and turns quicker. My busa's modded and the 14's stock so there isn't a huge power diff. But I have the red 04 limited busa and def think its the better looking of the 2  
winkold.gif

Doug, the busa is going to feel like a smaller lighter ZX-11 on steroids. If thats what you're looking for then you'll love it. If you want literbike handling then you'll be disappointed.

like the new CADILLAC commercials say WHEN YOU TURN YOUR CAR [BIKE] ON DOES IT RETURN THE FAVOR
rock.gif
the 08 busa does.

I went from a 2000 ZX11 to an 04 busa. All I can tell you is, DO IT ! you wont be sorry ! Busa is hands down, the best I have ridden. Bikes I have owned, 81 Suzuki gs1000G, 1985 Suzuki GS1150ES, 1991 Honda CBR 1000, 2000 Kaw ZX11. Ridden many others. If I can only have 1 street bike, The busa has to be it. Does it all flawlessly.

IMG_0004a.JPG

Back