One GENI more

hello like to know c or you bought a kit for a suzuki hayabusa or if yours is for sale

Was my personel christmas gift to me by myself :lol:
Not for sale as i dont like to sell gifts.

I see how much details my buddies Max and Kojak have to do ,so i decided to drive while season and start install october.
But madness :please: caught me too so i baught a damaged busa to rebuild complete ,and keep mine as it apears on the jet-pic.
To much money and work in tail, painting and evrything else .

But i think TTS is on the org and can sell you a kit.Look in this section and youll find him.:thumbsup:

As i couldnt slaughter my Eurofighter :heart-break::heart-break:(its unique and took so much time and money) i am going to build another one.

Here some pics of my new story :please:
Hop to get it done til july......but......

Thats what i could get for a good price :whistle:
Look at the Gilles footpegs :laugh: undammaged :bowdown:

Burn1.jpg

Burn3.jpg

Burn2.jpg

Engine was a little overheated :vuur1: but had to be dissasembled anyway for the charger.

3.JPG

6.JPG

4.JPG

7.JPG

As i didnt trust the burned frame ,i baught another 2003 one.
As Max had to stop his project because of health problems i could buy the 4" over swingarm with underbrace and the headers.
Powdercoated frame and swingarm in gun-metall.........story can go on :coolcool:

Rahmen2-800.jpg

Engine cleaned and mods for charger done.
On sundays i can spend a little time with mounting :whistle:

Motor-neu1.jpg

Motor-neu2.jpg

Montiert-klein.jpg

Montiert-1-klein.jpg

Looking good, B12. Still a lot of work to do, but it's worthed. Did you lowered compression?

Yes
but only the .06thu cometic spacer (the one with the "build in" gasket)
and the timing mod of the cam sprocket is done.
10mm selfmade studs from best tool steel
oil pump gear
strong shift shafts
new bearings for crankshaft

Goal is 300Hp finaly with intercooler ,and currently without 240-250
with a linear rising powergraph ,and power from low end

Another sunday gone

P1030385.JPG

04-03-12.jpg

P1030384.JPG

+1 on the awesomeness....:thumbsup: and

I was wondering the samething about the body....???

Not yet realy shure how to go. I have to cut some parts (holes) in the fairings .
Maybe il do it with a half cut fairing. Depends on the look if everything is fit. If it looks good , maybe i wont like to hide it.
Still need some ideas for the coolers. I want to have a good "heat management" as we have some parts of unrestrictet Autobahn. We can go for some minutes full throttle here.
engine oil cooler substituted by a Laminova and a Gen2 watercooler is the way i want to do it
(anybody experience with this ?)
charger cooler in place of the original ,and the intercooler in front of them
Many things to do.

Hey Bernd, you have a very nice second S-G Project.
? The Radiator off a 2eGen, has another tubing outlet, so Mod. that part.

I follow youre NEW Project.

Greetings from Holland / Kees :oldcool:

Not yet realy shure how to go. I have to cut some parts (holes) in the fairings .
Maybe il do it with a half cut fairing. Depends on the look if everything is fit. If it looks good , maybe i wont like to hide it.
Still need some ideas for the coolers. I want to have a good "heat management" as we have some parts of unrestrictet Autobahn. We can go for some minutes full throttle here.
engine oil cooler substituted by a Laminova and a Gen2 watercooler is the way i want to do it
(anybody experience with this ?)
charger cooler in place of the original ,and the intercooler in front of them
Many things to do.

Sweet... Can't wait to see what you come up with.... I think you might be on to something with that half and half....:thumbsup:

Back