On the hot seat

busa_bill

Life - tastes like chicken!
Donating Member
Registered
I have 177 miles on my new '06. All I can say is "awesome bike". It is everything I had hoped it was.
I have found that the seat tends to get hot on mine. I've had a few 30-45 minute rides that left me with sweaty shorts.
Now don't laugh too hard. I'm sure I'm not the only one here who has noticed this. Was wondering if anyone had figured out a way around the hot seat issue. Insulation under the seat etc. (if there is room???)

If not, I'm done talking about it. The ride is worth a pair of sweaty shorts.

My "Buzilla" rocks!!!

laugh.gif

I've notice my pants are usually wet after rides too. But it ain't sweat!!
tounge.gif

It's like the saying goes... "The fleas come with the dog..." A little sweat between the legs ain't gonna hurt ya.

You should ride in ALberta. I did a 500 miler one day, when I left home it was nice and warm, but before I got home it was so cold my left nut was frozen to my leg.

Its one extreme or the other here in the fall
tounge.gif

I never had that porblem either . Now my ankles would get toasted sometimes if I'm squiding , but thats about it.

Get the underarmor undies.  Solves the sweating problem.

Search google for them

oh, and CONGRATS on the bike and THANK YOU for not including a pic with this thread

<!--EDIT|PandaNin
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148266503 -->

uhhh shorts...not sure that is advicable...especialy without the cup lol

Pic of sweated out shorts attached...........

Raising off the seat at 65 keeps the air flowing.  
super.gif

Got it covered boys!

Don't fret.....just take two aspirin and a cold shower after each ride..........you'll be OK......works for me!
smile.gif

Back