On a brighter note?

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
maybe it ain't no HID but...this sylvania silverstar "ultra" is stunningly bright as compared to the stock bulb...

displayimage.php

very pleased with it..actually?...pleasantly surprised...as i knew i'd be better than the stock bulb but didn't expect it to be quite this bright.

Very happy and L8R, Bill. :cool:

I put SilverStars in my Triumph Daytona and they are a huge improvement over standard bulbs. I may still go to HID's but for now, much safer than it was.

I ran xenon bulbs in mine for over a year. Night and day difference compared to halogen, but HID are night and day compared to xenon. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

My silver star only lasted 10 months so I went with the DDM HID and it was only $7 more.

I have Farenheit's Super Beam Halogen Super White Xenon H.I.D look H7 12V 100W (man that's a mouth full) Im having to use my iPod touch cause my laptop is broke or I would post pics but they are bright as can be and look just like HID's to me

My silver star only lasted 10 months so I went with the DDM HID and it was only $7 more.

yep...i've heard that biotch regarding the silverstars from a couple folks over the past few years...and i accept it...seems like when it comes to bulbs?...the brighter they are the shorter they last...but now that i got this swapp'in lowbeam bulbs out on a busa down pat?..NP...i'll take the light...to witness?..my stock bulb went 7 years before burn'in out...but?..it's like someone here once said...the stock bulbs are like trying to ride at night with a bic lighter...the only good news is...they suck for a long long time. :laugh:

The silverstar's are some great bulbs. I had them in my honda civic before I went to hid's and I loved them. They are much brighter then stock and let you see a lot more of the road.

Back