OMG Ya gotta see this

I don't believe he really cut a square out of his frame. It actually looks like a photo that's placed over the frame to look like it was cut. These days everyone's looking to be a interweb celebrity in one way or the other.

Have you read any of his posts over there ? :duh:

I don't believe he really cut a square out of his frame. It actually looks like a photo that's placed over the frame to look like it was cut. These days everyone's looking to be a interweb celebrity in one way or the other.

That's what I thought until I looked at the entire gallery. Check out the Flickr link.

Apparently he's a celebrity over there !! Some guy has a question in his quote from that guy (Shervin ??), asking "what is natural selection". TOO FUNNY !! If you click the arrow next to the name Shervin (something) in that quote you will see a thread of him threatening the Admins. to make him a moderator in 24 hours, or he's leaving the forum, and taking his know how with him !!

I wonder if I could do that ?

Hey CAPTAN, if I'm not made a Moderator in the next 24 hours, I'M LEAVING THIS SITE !! You now have 23 hours, and 59 minutes ?

Should I save you the suspense and ban you now?

this guys a real azz...check out his home-made cannister that looks like a 5b year old stole his daddys tin snips and pop rivet gun...

Flickr: ShervinRRR's Photostream

and about 18"s of his daddys rain gutter! LOL!

L8R, Bill. :cool:

ps: I think the frame deally is photoshopped...it's a picture of a hole. LOL!

this dude is truely starving for attention! LOL!

this guys a real azz...check out his home-made cannister that looks like a 5b year old stole his daddys tin snips and pop rivet gun...

Flickr: ShervinRRR's Photostream

and about 18"s of his daddys rain gutter! LOL!

ps: I think the frame deally is photoshopped...it's a picture of a hole. LOL!

this dude is truely starving for attention! LOL!

You think that's bad ? Find his post where he's threatening to leave if they don't make him a Moderator (it's about 25 pages though). There's a picture of his welding job on something, I think it might be his headers ? It makes that pipe look GOOD !!

looks like a nice direct access point for a ram air tube/intake for the airbox!

who needs tools when ye yourself art one?:whistle:

First of all, this guy needs a job
second someone needs to take his Dremmel away from him and ban him from buying any more sheet metel.
Hes making his own airfilter for goodness sake...with foam and metel screen. really check out his FLICKR and be amazed by how much a RAHTARD this dude is. Congrats to you shervin your bike now weighs like 25kg less. Nice shorts by the way.
4647926121_27d378006e.jpg

Back