NEW ROBOPTI VIDEO

ROBOPTI

Registered
Hey gang ... This was filmed from my stock 05 Busa .. NOT my Turbo ... New videos are coming from the turbo
beerchug.gif

ANYWAY .... This is filmed with my Sunday group ..... There is a story behind PESKY-R1 (04 R1) ... There is a monster thread running on zx-10r.net about him ... all good ... but I have yet to see his bike get beat

Before you rag on me ... yeah yeah yeah ... I know I know ... I should have launched higher in the rev range etc

Just an fyi ... I'm a big guy compared to the bulk of the guys in my group down here ... specifically all the guys who ride their arses off ... I'm 230-235ish ... All these guys are in the 150-175 range ... MY Busa is all stock (still has paper plate on it) ... These are all liter class with basic mods

I gotta tell ya ... I've been riding a 500+hp turbo so long I got spoiled ... These new liter class bikes will FREAKING FLY !!!!

I've already talked the gang ... We're going to do more videos this weekend ... I'm going to stay closer etc ... I was being a tad conservative cuz I didn't want to run up anyones ass at 180 in case they wanted to shut down

My 05 will be far from stock next time as well
super.gif
- Turbo is about 3-4 weeks away

ALSO ... for the guys that didn't think the speeds in the last video were real ... Look how slow 50-70 mph looks in this ... and again this is a STOCK 05 BUSA ... NO mods at all

IN about a month or so when I get the Turbo back ... and gonna hook up the camera and PIN IT !!!!!!

So ... For your enjoyment from coonass land here ya go

Sorry in advance if the quality isn't perfect ... when we edited the thing down (did it at work in a hurry) the video quality dropped a tad ... We'll fix it

It's 41meg - so be patient ... make sure you are clicking on the "FREE" button on the bottom of the left hand column ... it will then prompt a timer on the bottom that will tell you how many seconds until it begins download .. be patient .. the hit rate has been big .... let me know if you have problems

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think I could go back to stock from that! Thanks for the pics.

Very nice vid. Only one thing bothered me and that was I saw very little protective gear if any. Keep the vids coming but watch out for yourselves.

I got a copy of that magazine at home, I must have read that article a hundred times. Good to know that you're a regular guy, spending your disposable income like the rest of us horsepower junkies, just on a larger scale.........

During the last part of the Video I see the Busa Pilot is looking to attain Squid Status also... (Reflection in the Guages)

Good video job... Almost a Music Video, thats good for listening pleasure as well as watching the bikes while I sit at work in my cube, staring at the brick wall....
mad.gif

Squid status huh ... Well well, we have a comedian ... Well I AM the Busa pilot and I didn't know my reflection would be there bcuz it pointed forward - it couldn't even get into a full tuck bcuz of the camera ... I didn't know it was there until I viewed it myself .... so thanks for the comments ...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

ALL good though - just teasin .... Be kind to my gentle ego  
blush.gif

<!--EDIT|ROBOPTI
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120015026 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

the busa was takin it easy on them ! wouldnt be too cool watchin a ten minute vid of the road ! you guys are havin way too much fun ! busa world there ? no popo?
biggrin.gif

Back