OMG Ya gotta see this

Oh he is in for rude awaking after that mistake! That frame is going to break and he will end up very hurt!:rulez:

oh em gee

HOLE IN FRAME.jpg

Last edited:
Uneven cuts he should be able to square it off a little better with cutting wheel or dremel, tracing over the opening will help a lot when he goes to do the other side.. :thumbsup:

I am curious to see the total amount of weight saved from the mod :thumbsup:

Just hit me, how much or long do the handle bars really need to be??? I mean maybe I got small hands, but you could cut nearly 1/2 the handle bars off an still ride:poke: :laugh:

patent pending I got dibbs on the mod

Last edited:
what was more apalling then him butchering the frame ,was did you read the whole thread,,no scensory at all,,what a tacky classlees forum,,I really enjoy reading technical talent,,but do it will class,,,Im glad this forum is monitored ,,we all love joking around,,but their lanuage trailer park attitude,,,so the butchered frame didnt surprise me,,the only thing mising was some billie bob teeth and a banjo from the movie delieverance playing in the background,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited:
I am amazed that the bike still runs after all the FRANKENSTEIN-ian mods that has been done

wow really??

f this
f that
f more
f later

them guys managed to rack up 55 pages worth of post in less than 4 weeks and its not lock? blocked? or removed? REALLY??? ???

Apparently he's a celebrity over there !! Some guy has a question in his quote from that guy (Shervin ??), asking "what is natural selection". TOO FUNNY !! If you click the arrow next to the name Shervin (something) in that quote you will see a thread of him threatening the Admins. to make him a moderator in 24 hours, or he's leaving the forum, and taking his know how with him !!

I wonder if I could do that ?

Hey CAPTAN, if I'm not made a Moderator in the next 24 hours, I'M LEAVING THIS SITE !! You now have 23 hours, and 59 minutes ?

Last edited:
I don't believe he really cut a square out of his frame. It actually looks like a photo that's placed over the frame to look like it was cut. These days everyone's looking to be a interweb celebrity in one way or the other.

Wow, I have never seen anything like this. Did you see the mufflers he made with sheet metal and rivots? Seriously, this guy is going to kill himself. Wow..............

Back