Okla Boyz are you ready

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Round 2 of winter is about to attack us.

Sounds like its going to be pretty nasty

Make sure you have the 50/50 mix in your turn signal fluid, Dont want those freezing and pushing a freeze plug out the back of your Flux Capacitor :banghead:

Supposed to be worse than before Christmas. And NO, I am not ready!
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh no...that must be what's heading my way by the weekend?! We had a 65 degree day on Saturday, and now they're saying a snow storm is possible for Friday/Saturday...

You guys keep that junk out west!! :moon:

OKC seems to be on the lower edge.. Looks like Tulsa is going to get it worse than us.

48 hours is too far for them to predict anyhow! :)

Supposed to be worse than before Christmas. And NO, I am not ready!
Posted via Mobile Device

Not sure if you remember my driveway, Fairly long gravel, then asphalt, then a 2 ft incline at the end, Not sure I will make it out of the driveway if its worse than last time.

Not sure if you remember my driveway, Fairly long gravel, then asphalt, then a 2 ft incline at the end, Not sure I will make it out of the driveway if its worse than last time.

That problem can be solved with a heavy foot and some Bravery!:beerchug:

we are not supossed to get much here but i can say this
BRING ON SPRING PLEASE ANYTIME NOW IAM GOING THRU WITHDRAWLS HERE!!:moon:

Hopefully this will melt off faster than the last storm did. As long as it is snow and not ice I will be OK with it. Although, it is throwing a wrench in my plans for getting the bike ready for the Starbird show.

Hopefully this will melt off faster than the last storm did. As long as it is snow and not ice I will be OK with it. Although, it is throwing a wrench in my plans for getting the bike ready for the Starbird show.

When is the Starbird show.

Ah the wintertime...over to the west in the Sierras......... We are having a real winter this season... snow snow and more snow... we need it here.

I'm tired of winter down here and I know you guys and gals in the north are tired of it. Hang in there, I saw robbins yesterday. I heard that was a sign of spring.

Back