An announcement you wont believe

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
OK so tommorrow morning at 11am central I am going to post information that will shake the very foundation of the site.... Now don't get too freaked out we are not getting free bikes for everyone or anything like that... This is more of an announcement of something that will take place... Something that I am sure most will not believe. There is chance that those with weak hearts will need to be sitting down because you might become faint and fall over....... Once again we arent going prime time or getting a spot on CNN but something that I belive will make this a better place and pull us together as a group......... When you get the news and you cant believe it, make sure that you dont run out to your local news station and call, they wont care.... They just would not understand.... You have to be a regular here to understand the significance of the announcement..... You have to know about the pulse of the board and how things flow........... This is something that I can honestly say I thought Hell itself would freeze over before this took place.....

Get ready and start counting down.....

Cap

Now that's just wrong, Cap! How you gonna leave us hanging for 13 hours waitin' for the news?

Yep yep, that's just wrong!

Now I won't sleep tonite and I'll end up leaving whatever meeting I'm in tomorrow @ 9 my time. I can hear it now, "Don, where are you going? I gotta go check hayabusa.org! Hell just froze over!"

C'mon, hints hints!

rock.gif

I'm just hoping to get an IP address because the DNS cannot resolve the host name at work! If not, I won't find out until I get home tomorrow night!
mad.gif

I already know whats coming, but I'll wait for the formal announcement!
laugh.gif
trust me on this one,its a good one folks. NJ.

I'm just hoping to get an IP address because the DNS cannot resolve the host name at work!  If not, I won't find out until I get home tomorrow night!
mad.gif

drop me a note with your email addy and I can forward text to you
Thanks, but here's what I get with that IP:

This is the Pleskâ„¢ default page
If you see this page it means:

1) hosting for this domain is not configured
or
2) there's no such domain registered in Plesk.

For more information please contact Administrator.

Back