Okay, that was weird

dhart

Donating Member
Registered
After a couple hours of burning the back roads, I roar up an interstate entrance ramp and settle down in the right and keep pace with traffic.

After a couple minutes, I get a bit of tunnel vision and I'm focused on the car several yards ahead of me when I hear "Whooop!!!"

I look to my left and two state troopers are in the car next to me. The one in the passenger seat is smiling. I'm thinking, "Oh crap, they clocked me doing triple digits on the entrance ramp."

I start to pull over, but they just barrel by. No finger wagging or stern looks. I guess they were just saying, "Howdy, nice bike."

<!--EDIT|dhart
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130107632 -->

maybe they wanted to play follow the leader
laugh.gif

I had never been stopped on my bike and I have rode motorcycles for 40 years. A few weeks ago I got pulled over. After checking my license the officer wanted to check out my bike. He asked me if my bike was fast. I just said it will run the speed limit, and he just laughed!

i had a trooper who had his old lady in the car pull up next to me at a buck twenty and tell me to slow the f..k down and he took the next exit and rolled out. little did he know i wasnt going to pull over at 120 anyway.

i had a trooper who had his old lady in the car pull up next to me at a buck twenty and tell me to slow the f..k down and he took the next exit and rolled out. little did he know i wasnt going to pull over at 120 anyway.
If I see a car even semi close to me at 100+, I hit throttle and burn it up
race.gif

U never know what the dudes who think they are fast in cars will do.
face7.gif

odd stuff happen on a busa... I got pulled over for driving like a car about a month ago. (just put on a new chain, sprocket, and pipes... I did not want to be going 120 and loose a bolt somewhere)

Back