OK USA what next ??

Mexico Law cut and paste ...

Mexico welcomes only foreigners who will be useful to Mexican society:

• Foreigners are admitted into Mexico "according to their possibilities of contributing to national progress." (Article 32)

• Immigration officials must "ensure" that "immigrants will be useful elements for the country and that they have the necessary funds for their sustenance" and for their dependents. (Article 34)

• Foreigners may be barred from the country if their presence upsets "the equilibrium of the national demographics," when foreigners are deemed detrimental to "economic or national interests," when they do not behave like good citizens in their own country, when they have broken Mexican laws, and when "they are not found to be physically or mentally healthy." (Article 37)

• The Secretary of Governance may "suspend or prohibit the admission of foreigners when he determines it to be in the national interest." (Article 38)
Mexican authorities must keep track of every single person in the country:

• Federal, local and municipal police must cooperate with federal immigration authorities upon request, i.e., to assist in the arrests of illegal immigrants. (Article 73)

• A National Population Registry keeps track of "every single individual who comprises the population of the country," and verifies each individual's identity. (Articles 85 and 86)

• A national Catalog of Foreigners tracks foreign tourists and immigrants (Article 87), and assigns each individual with a unique tracking number (Article 91).

Foreigners with fake papers, or who enter the country under false pretenses, may be imprisoned:

• Foreigners with fake immigration papers may be fined or imprisoned. (Article 116)

• Foreigners who sign government documents "with a signature that is false or different from that which he normally uses" are subject to fine and imprisonment. (Article 116)
Foreigners who fail to obey the rules will be fined, deported, and/or imprisoned as felons:

• Foreigners who fail to obey a deportation order are to be punished. (Article 117)

• Foreigners who are deported from Mexico and attempt to re-enter the country without authorization can be imprisoned for up to 10 years. (Article 118)

• Foreigners who violate the terms of their visa may be sentenced to up to six years in prison (Articles 119, 120 and 121). Foreigners who misrepresent the terms of their visa while in Mexico -- such as working with out a permit -- can also be imprisoned.

Under Mexican law, illegal immigration is a felony. The General Law on Population says,

• "A penalty of up to two years in prison and a fine of three hundred to five thousand pesos will be imposed on the foreigner who enters the country illegally." (Article 123)

• Foreigners with legal immigration problems may be deported from Mexico instead of being imprisoned. (Article 125)

• Foreigners who "attempt against national sovereignty or security" will be deported. (Article 126)
Mexicans who help illegal aliens enter the country are themselves considered criminals under the law:

• A Mexican who marries a foreigner with the sole objective of helping the foreigner live in the country is subject to up to five years in prison. (Article 127)

•Shipping and airline companies that bring undocumented foreigners into Mexico will be fined. (Article 132)

All of the above runs contrary to what Mexican leaders are demanding of the United States. The stark contrast between Mexico's immigration practices versus its American
immigration preachings is telling. It gives a clear picture of the Mexican government's agenda: to have a one-way immigration relationship with the United States.

Let's call Mexico's bluff on its unwarranted interference in U.S. immigration policy. Let's propose, just to make a point, that the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) member nations standardize their immigration laws by using Mexico's own law as a model.

Have you read our immigration statues? They are very close if not harsher than what you listed.

Our problem is not the law but the enforcement. Every Conservative, Republican, Peace keeper and Tea Party member out can try to blame Obama, Democrats and Liberals all they want, but the truth is the people whom they support are the real problem.

Don't act like illegal immigration or its financial impact is a new problem. It has been like this since the 1920s. The only difference is our cash strapped government pawn brokers are looking for ways to rebound without addressing the root of our budget problems, revenue(taxes).

Despite what you may have been told, the number of illegal crossings have gone down. There never has and never will be a financial gain in protecting our borders with Mexico, so they don't care. The real reason this is an issue now is because there are political gains.

Along with rallying to get our government to protect the borders, we should also be rallying against those who support them with jobs.

I was always under the impression that destroying the american flag was illegal. Guess not

Well I meant in the form that these people in the video are doing it. Spraying it with messages and placing a toilet seat on it.

I have a great idea for border control that will also creat thousands of jobs that wont cost the country any money what so ever for labor...just a little supplies.... want to hear it....

Here ya go.

Everyone on welfare who is allready recieving a paycheck for doing nothing moves down to the bordering states and starts erecting a wall. The wall will go on from the gulf to the ocean in Cali. The border patrol wont lose there jobs cause they will become like a prison system and then patrol the wall and even have a jail made up right at the border for anything illegal they see going on. Hell we dont even need to know who is in there or how long they are there for just throw them in and say welcome to the states.

The houses that these welfare people live in now can go for sale to help pay for the bricks and shovels and such to help cut costs. And I am not talking about a small wall I am talking China here, except name it the great wall of get the hell out.

We would justify Welfare
people would take/have responsibility
creat thousands of jobs for years to come
save the country a butt load of money.

I am sure some other benefits too but those are the important ones.

Want a president that would do this..vote me in :rofl:

the problem is much deeper than most understand....

there are many industries than need the cheap labor that illegals provide. Agriculture would not survive if all the migrant workers/illegals were deported. When the pro-illegal immigrant supporters talk about the "jobs americans won't do", they are not just talking about the minimum wage jobs at Burger King.....

Who is really going to pay $4 for a head of lettuce?

The Industrial machine enjoys the cheap labor, but we as consumers also demand low cost goods, and services. We talk about the harm the illegals do, how much they cost.....yet we still support the business' and corporations that use them.

when industry has to hire Americans, they will be forced to pay higher wages.....the end result will be higher cost to us.

are we really ready for this?

the problem is much deeper than most understand....

there are many industries than need the cheap labor that illegals provide. Agriculture would not survive if all the migrant workers/illegals were deported. When the pro-illegal immigrant supporters talk about the "jobs americans won't do", they are not just talking about the minimum wage jobs at Burger King.....

Who is really going to pay $4 for a head of lettuce?

The Industrial machine enjoys the cheap labor, but we as consumers also demand low cost goods, and services. We talk about the harm the illegals do, how much they cost.....yet we still support the business' and corporations that use them.

when industry has to hire Americans, they will be forced to pay higher wages.....the end result will be higher cost to us.

are we really ready for this?

This is simply not true and a scare tactic. Prices would go up a little, probably, but nothing outrageous. Depending on who you believe, farming is big business and makes a lot of profit (The big farmers, not your average joe schmoe). They make there money in large part from government subsidies.
I'm pretty sure these costs would also be offset by the billions of dollars of free medical care as well as road services, welfare, social security, etc. that we provide to these illegal immigrants.

This is simply not true and a scare tactic. Prices would go up a little, probably, but nothing outrageous. Depending on who you believe, farming is big business and makes a lot of profit (The big farmers, not your average joe schmoe). They make there money in large part from government subsidies.
I'm pretty sure these costs would also be offset by the billions of dollars of free medical care as well as road services, welfare, social security, etc. that we provide to these illegal immigrants.

To go along with this statement which I agree with, that it isnt so much that the prices would go up for the foods. It is also to blame on the goverment for noticing all the new money these farmers and such are making and paying taxes on that this would be the reason they increase taxes and prices of things such as land and other stuff. A good friend of mine at a car dealer said one of the main reasons car prices went up is because people at big business were getting paid a bonus to make a car payment instead of getting a company car. This let people basically make additional car payments to pay it off faster. In turn this made the credit people lose money on short term loans so they upped the price of the car to offset.

Besides I am sure there are PLENTY of people out there that would work the farms for the pay that they get at welfare, or no jobs at all. You have to remember that a huge majority of the people are without work, so if they dont want to work for what they can then why should I pay more in taxes to pay for them to sit on there flat arses. Responsibility people, this is what it comes down to. All those parents that teach there kids to go for the easy dollar vs working for a dollar need a wake up call. They are the ones running this country into the ground.

Off soap box

Honestly, I have never seen any realistic and reliable data that shows exactly how much cost for items will go up.....the pro-illegals sides claim it will be high, while the anti-illegal crowd claims it will be small...

the only thing for sure is that it will increase.

Honestly, I have never seen any realistic and reliable data that shows exactly how much cost for items will go up.....the pro-illegals sides claim it will be high, while the anti-illegal crowd claims it will be small...

the only thing for sure is that it will increase.

Profit margin it what really detrtmines how much we pay.

- Police Watch as SB1070 Illegal alien supporters desecrate US Flag during National Anthem[/url]

These scum bags get away with it because no one does anything about it. I pray they don't do it in front of me, because I am going to jail after I do to them what they deserve.

P.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back