Ok "Pick your handout" menu

Buffet Handout menue

• New Car

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Free Home payments (up to %50 of value)

Votes: 33 73.3%
  • Pension plan (you did not have to work either)

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Free Medical (appt required)

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • food stamps (some may already have these)

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • a bail out (you must be an overpaid bank/insurance company exec)

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • 2 week Bahamas vacation (included in above if you fit the bill)

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, seems we are going to have a chuck wagon off freebies now that Obama is "moving on up to the white house"

So we can get a new car, home payments (up to 50% of its value), pension plan, free medical, food stamps, a bail out, or a 2 week Bahamas vacation..

I'll take the house payments please. Time for a bigger, better house!

ill take the house paymet. gonna need some relief since im gonna have to provide health care for my guys now :banghead:

now what I find funny is that you could have selected every item and no one did... Seems to me that the govt is more giving than we are greedy.....

Is there any way i can pick all of them, cause we all know im Special! LOL

I thought about the pension, but we all know how easily those go away!

:laugh:

Ok, seems we are going to have a chuck wagon off freebies now that Obama is "moving on up to the white house"

this started with g w bush. senator obama does not take office until Jan 20, 2009. and remember prevention is always better than cure

now what I find funny is that you could have selected every item and no one did... Seems to me that the govt is more giving than we are greedy.....

Not true.:whistle: I checked every box. :laugh:If you're gonna be a freeloader off the government you need to do it to excess. I wasn't sure if I could get it all or if it would only let me pick one but I said,"What the heck, this is Obama. Give it a try and see how much you can get away with" and guess what?:whistle: He gave away the farm.:poke::rofl:

Back