Chilling perspective. Overwhelm the system **Political**

Make Puerto Rico a state. Why? Who's asking for a 51st state? Who's asking for millions of new welfare recipients and government entitlement addicts in the middle of a depression?Certainly not American taxpayers. But this has been Obama's plan all along. His goal is to add two new Democrat senators, five Democrat congressman and a million loyal Democratic voters who are dependent on big government.

I usually don't jump into political debates on here but this I have to clarify...

The statement above is incorrect, factually incorrect. I guess people tend to get mad because "the bandwagon" mentality os so pervasive these days, people talk about "sheeple" and don't have the common sense to verify facts themselves..

Strom, I am not posting this to argue with you that is not my intent, I know you to be pretty well balanced in how you look at things and by reading this thread I see that those who have answered it seem to be maintaining that balanced discourse to an extent to which I am glad to see.

But here's what you MUST know.

1. There is no "welfare" in Puerto Rico. The only thing that exists is WIC
( if you know what that is).

2. Unemployment insurance, yes there is unemployment pay there but it's not a US funded program, it is a PR funded program.

3. Taxes, no we do NOT pay federal taxes in PR, but we pay the equivalent State taxes and contributions there. IF you are Puerto Rican and LIVE WITHIN any of the contiguous 50 states you DO pay Federal taxes, like I do.
The downside ot this is if you live in the island you DO NOT get to VOTE for the Presidancy or any other US Federal election.

Allowing Puerto Rico to become the 51st State doesn't automatically funnel tons of cash in Welfare checks that will rain from the streets as people celebrate whilest dancing to Daddy Yankee tunes...quite the contrary, if anything it will help subside the INTERNAL corruption that has plagued the Island for decades. It will help by bringing enforcement to the Island aside form the Narco Trafficking support we get now
(which is the only REAL Federal law enforcement help we get)

So to summarize, there's no Federal aide there like people think, and statehood doesn't mean we would ALL be a bunch of freeloading dreads on society.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled debate..

Lycan Out.

Last edited:
Scary stuff man....

Maybe we can knee-cap the 'we'll see whats in the bill once we pass it' libs in November!

A big problem in this country is that once you pass something and make it into law, it takes an act of God to remove it, even if the law was only meant to be temporary. Passing laws in this country is kind of like Pandora's box, once you open it, you can't close it.

Ok , I dont word things very well. And this Might seem a LiL off topic But here goes. All this mess we are in here in The U.S.A and in the world ( globally ) and all part of a Global plan , one world system . the wars , the mixing of races ( ie open boarders ) is all part of the global system that is being created to enslave / control us.. The global bankers and Big business want to tax everyone in the world just like they do us here in the US. Thats the reason why all the Gov.'s are broke. I expect a world crash on the economy and a new 1 world system to take place.. Its call in the religions the mark of the Beast ( Beast are nations ) if you wont comply you cant buy or sell. Cashless society . And in order for the whole world to fallow the beast , the system is controlled by the Governments of teh world which is set up by Big Business and Global Bankers ( Federal Reserve ) . Why else would the USA , do business with COMMUNIST China ? Communism is against and is the total opposite of what America stands for.. We will have a Global Money , Global Military ( UN ) and a Global Religion .. Sounds crazy ? looks whats happened in the USA in the past ? 20 years.. So Obama , Osama or Bart Simpsons momma , makes no difference whos in the office their just puppets and We're sheeple. Dont wear your seat belt & see who gets a ticket in the land of the free , Dont pay your Property tax on YOUR home & see Who really owns it... Want to stop the Illegal aliens from invading Your country try and stop them yourself and see who goes to jail.. This is just like the Matrix the Majority are asleep.. Ok I'll shut up now before I get in real trouble.. Good day ..

Ok , I dont word things very well. And this Might seem a LiL off topic But here goes. All this mess we are in here in The U.S.A and in the world ( globally ) and all part of a Global plan , one world system . the wars , the mixing of races ( ie open boarders ) is all part of the global system that is being created to enslave / control us.. The global bankers and Big business want to tax everyone in the world just like they do us here in the US. Thats the reason why all the Gov.'s are broke. I expect a world crash on the economy and a new 1 world system to take place.. Its call in the religions the mark of the Beast ( Beast are nations ) if you wont comply you cant buy or sell. Cashless society . And in order for the whole world to fallow the beast , the system is controlled by the Governments of teh world which is set up by Big Business and Global Bankers ( Federal Reserve ) . Why else would the USA , do business with COMMUNIST China ? Communism is against and is the total opposite of what America stands for.. We will have a Global Money , Global Military ( UN ) and a Global Religion .. Sounds crazy ? looks whats happened in the USA in the past ? 20 years.. So Obama , Osama or Bart Simpsons momma , makes no difference whos in the office their just puppets and We're sheeple. Dont wear your seat belt & see who gets a ticket in the land of the free , Dont pay your Property tax on YOUR home & see Who really owns it... Want to stop the Illegal aliens from invading Your country try and stop them yourself and see who goes to jail.. This is just like the Matrix the Majority are asleep.. Ok I'll shut up now before I get in real trouble.. Good day ..

I don't know if I believe all that new world order rubbish, but there stranger things that are true.

The mark of the beast, in the book of revelation, was actually specifically referring to Rome. Many people bypass this fact because we are sick and twisted deep down in our inners, but unfortunately, there will be no prophetic apocalypse.

Last edited by a moderator:
SL4 You are correct - I just didnt go there .. If we as a people study the real reason why or founding fathers came to the USA , that too is a direct answer to your above statement.

Great post.

TinFoilHatArea.jpg

Back