Ok, me too!!

actually.....its all irelevant....the guy is trying to steal the hump I need this week...for some hair brained scheme....

boo     boo...

totally uncool.....
I think Rubbah's on to our little plan, Thrasher....
wow.gif

I say we take him out....nice and quiet-like. Can't have anyone know of our "plans"....

Shhh!!! I think I hear him coming......
eek2.gif

heheh....you know I just bustin' some fun witcha, Rubb.

You cool as ice, bro!
wink.gif

heheh....you know I just bustin' some fun witcha, Rubb.

You cool as ice, bro!  
wink.gif
PB - Fun!! I thought you said in PM you had is Address and his working schedule and stuff!! you were just joking? !!! sheeeeesh I was all pumped.... oh well...

Muah ha ha..

just kiddin rubber.. easy ... easy...  
poke.gif

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078805214 -->

its OK TRasherTox.....you go ahead an' get humped first...

I incest....hehehehe you first....

Ambitious.jpg

I guess let the bidding begin!!!

Actually - first off thank you very much rocket for looking for it.

Second, the honorable thing for me to do is to allow RSD first shot at it. I did step on his toes (honestly unintentionally)

If RSD already has one, or does not want this one for some reason, then email me at ron@rbrooks.net and let me know what you want for it. Naturally I will pay for shipping at the minimum.

Ok RSD - over to you bro... let me and Rocket know, to where the hump shall go.

And thanks again Rocket.. hopefully RSD will respond within a day or so.

If anyone out there knows RSD's phone number, give him a call about this please.

Thrasher

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078946645 -->

How much are you guys willing to pay for a good hump? I have the one off of my 03 silver/silver. It is in perfect shape, other than the scratches from yesterday. I sat it on the ground (face up), and when I went to pick it up, it slipped out of one hand dragging the top/front of it across the pavement grinding the paint off of a small section of it. I am not looking to screw anyone over on it, but unless I'm going to get enough out of it to at least make a small dent in the price of a new one, I'd just rather hang onto it. Again, I am not looking to rip anyone off, but I'd rather keep it at this point than give it away (as I ride with it on all the time, and if I get rid of this one, I'm going to have to spend $120+ to get a new one).

I guess let the bidding begin!!!

Actually - first off thank you very much rocket for looking for it.

Second, the honorable thing for me to do is to allow RSD first shot at it. I did step on his toes (honestly unintentionally)

If RSD already has one, or does not want this one for some reason, then email me at ron@rbrooks.net and let me know what you want for it. Naturally I will pay for shipping at the minimum.

Ok RSD - over to you bro... let me and Rocket know, to where the hump shall go.

And thanks again Rocket.. hopefully RSD will respond within a day or so.

If anyone out there knows RSD's phone number, give him a call about this please.

Thrasher
I'm totally interested . Please PM me , or email with price .

Thrasher....yer a good man .

Cool - glad you might be getting hooked up RSD -

Ok, if RSD gets hooked up, and anyone else out there feels a need to donate, or at least let go of one that is collecting dust anyhow for a low price, please let me know...

And to let everyone know, yes I am trying to do the Kanji on it with clear cut out and a back light.

I didn't know about that Gator Glass place, but when I saw theirs after it was mentioned here that is pretty much what I had in mind.. however I know I can do it for way less that $600.00 that is fricken crazy..

And like I said, I am fairly good at this kind of stuff, if it turns out well, I will probably do it to my own hump so I can keep the copper orange color and I wont have a need for two humps with the back lit Kanji, so whomever donates it to me will have the option of getting it back, at no cost of course. I will even pay for the shipping back.

I guess you might say donating a hump to me is kind of like gambling, you might not ever see it again, or you might get it back looking pretty cool.

Feel like disclosing your intended cutting method and how you intend to get the insert curved and flush with the outside surface of the hump?
rock.gif

Well actually, I was thinking about either using this cool new plasma torch I picked up for a song and a dance, or maybe this laser cutting tool I just built.. But I am not sure about the laser because I built it myself and am having trouble with getting the intensity down just right... I tried to burn through a plastic piece and it went through my wood floor...cut through a lamp down stairs, wife was ticked.. She told me I have to start doing it in the garage now..

Well actually, I was thinking about either using this cool new plasma torch I picked up for a song and a dance, or maybe this laser cutting tool I just built.. But I am not sure about the laser because I built it myself and am having trouble with getting the intensity down just right... I tried to burn through a plastic piece and it went through my wood floor...cut through a lamp down stairs, wife was ticked.. She told me I have to start doing it in the garage now..
I wouldn't try the plasma torch, it needs a conductive material to cut, just might ark to the busa and cut her in half.

The laser is a much better idea. Tone it down a bit tho. I'm all over that "pissin the wife off" scene.

Back