Ok, me too!!

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, I have my own project that I want to do with a hump..

If someone can hook me up with a good hump and this mod turns out as awesome as I think it will, I will do the same mod for whoever hooks me up with a hump at no charge..

In my mind I have a good idea what I want to do and I am sure I can pull it off, but I don't want to say what it is until I finish it.

My only requirement is that the hump is intact and no cracks, it can have the grab bar mod or not that does not matter.

If someone has one laying around and can hook a brother up for a good cause, would appreciate it and again will do the mod for whomever for free (I will pay for parts, shipping etc.).

Will naturally pay for shipping.

Email me at ron@rbrooks.net

cool...I got it....sent you an email back. Wait a minute...you knew this already..
laugh.gif

It is a conce[t O have in my head. If it turns out well I will post pics on the board. But I want to be the first on the block to do this, so that is why I dont want to say yet what i am going to do..

Right PB?

he's gonna cut a hole in it an use it for storage....

no wait....he's gonna hide a couple small bottles of the go-fast stuff....NOS

OK, he's gonna put in some qwik realease wing nuts or somthin' on it....

Maybe he's gonna ....

OK,   he's gonna put in some qwik realease wing nuts or somthin' on it....

Maybe he's gonna ....
... cut out the Kanji shape and backlight some frosted plexi to make a backlit Kanji emblem...

Ya forgot one there RSD.
wink.gif

OK,   he's gonna put in some qwik realease wing nuts or somthin' on it....

Maybe he's gonna ....
... cut out the Kanji shape and backlight some frosted plexi to make a backlit Kanji emblem...

Ya forgot one there RSD.
wink.gif
BT!!!!!! Who told you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually that sounds pretty cool? ever seen it done? anyone have directions on how to do something like that?

Frosted plexi glass huh? hhhhmmmmm

I think Rhythm has done it before. May be wrong though. There's also a company/business/person on ebay doin' it and calling it gator glass that does this mod usin' LED lights for the backlighting. Here's the link to the ebay listing...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....2668405

actually.....its all irelevant....the guy is trying to steal the hump I need this week...for some hair brained scheme....

boo boo...

totally uncool.....

actually.....its all irelevant....the guy is trying to steal the hump I need this week...for some hair brained scheme....

boo     boo...

totally uncool.....
Ok, if anyone has a spare hump give it to RSD fist.... I mean fist him.. no no I mean first him...

If I get humped first before RSD he will never let me live it down.... sheeeeesh

Besides RSD, you were specific, you wanted an UNCUT hump in fairly good shape, I don't care if it is cut, I don't care it is cracked. So I figure someone might have hooked me up with an old damaged hump or one that was cut that would not have worked for what you wanted anyway.

If I could even get a damaged hump, I am pretty good at working with fiberglass, I can repair any damages.

But your right, me making a post about wanting a hump so close to the time you made the post first was un cool, I wasn't thinking.. sorry dude.. public apology made

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078804280 -->

Back