OK, I am outta here...  Getting Packed up

Revvers,

Look at it this way you are now riding off into the sunset, chasing it, If i tried that I would drown. hheheehee.

Be safe, be tolerant, be happy, and most of all
be thankful that you have the memories you take with you and that you will now be able to build more from a totally different type of people. and WELCOME TO THE WEST COAST...

THE BEST COAST.

Now you can come to Laguna Bro You are that much closer.

Did you find a place yet?

Roy:p

Give me a shout when you settle in Rev. If it doesn't rain I will be in Seattle for a Teddy Bear Run this Sunday the 13th.

See you soon.

Nope, no passport needed, just your drivers license and, sometimes they're kinda anal (only on the US side) and, will want a birth certificate or , SSN#.
I've never had troubles just leave your guns, herion, weed,explosives, and ect... at home when you go across.

Let me know how it goes for ya and, I'm gonna bail out the door now so I can get in a quick ride before it gets too dark out and, the bambi's come out to play.

Cool, Thinker looking forward to meeting up!

Bulldog, I'll be in Touch. I can hear the Islands calling, been a long time since I was out there...

glad you made it. When does the rest of the stuff show up?
tounge.gif

Raider, Sorry about that Bro, things got screwy, and I simply ran outta time.   You be hearing from me though...
No sweat dude... Was just razzing on ya...
cool.gif

Glad to hear ya made it safe & sound.
thumbs-up.gif

You know my #'s... Call or PM anytime!
If there is anything you need help with on this coast,
lemme know.

Caio for now....
pirate.gif
Raider out.

Glad to here ya made it safe and sound...
Lookin forward to the pics!!

How was the first day at work Mrs?

<!--EDIT|TheKatsMeow
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107916621 -->

I sure hope this beautiful Feb weather holds on till this weekend otherwise, I'll be forced to call my employer and, inform him of my sudden vision problem ie; I just can't see myself going into work in riding weather like this.

Again, welcome to "rainy, awful, damp and dismal Seattle. Please don't tell anybody the real truth about our weather.

Yes, I do type like dog pooh as stated above (ha ha ha.....funny boyz) however, I do ride (and smell) much better than I type thank God!!

HEY HEY!!!! We're here safe and sunny and smiling...  Yeah, there is all kinds of sunshine out there.  Not all that warm really but sunny!!!  Freaking Beautiful up here...

Flights were good and I had a good weekend in Denver, Though in truth my family still kinda sucks...
laugh.gif
  Well, the immediate family anyway.

Anyhoo, I got some sweet St. Helens, and Mt. Rainier photos coming into Seattle I think so I will post those up in a bit.  I am stealing bandwidth right now from an un-secured wireless access point so I don't want to abuse their bandwidth too much.    

-------------------------------------

Bulldog 333 Good To hear from you, I am serious about getting up to the Islands this spring (Or Sooner) and Was hoping you were around.  THanks for the offer, but I am going to try to argue a garage outta the apts we are staying at first.  BUT...  Failing that might need the help.  Thank you...

-------------------------

Raider, Sorry about that Bro, things got screwy, and I simply ran outta time.   You be hearing from me though...

------------------------------------

MSF, Pretty Damned Soon, Hell I dunno where!!!   Hey, Do you need a Passport to get to Canada and Back?  Just checking.
You shouldnt need one.....just pic ID.
I have heard of people being asked, but not very often
I have never been asked.
They were sticky on both sides after 9-11 but not so much anymore!

smile.gif
Hmmm... Uhh, NO. I think we are all better off having me out West. I feel WAY more at home here, and I can feel myself relaxing and getting happier.

IT's really fuggin sweet up here. I still haven't encountered any shiddy attitudes out running around, even in heavy traffic. Folks just seem to have a more laid back, more Real. It's seriously taking me some time to get my head around it, the wife and I were just talking about it tonight at dinner, and we are really feeling that this was the right decision, me having a job or not.
smile.gif
Yeah,
sad.gif
The South and I never really got along very good.
laugh.gif

---------------------------------------------------

OH OH, GOOD NEWS, Lilah was safely uncrated and she is tucked in at an undisclosed secure location. I was on her today and she is good to go, not a scratch on her.
thumbs-up.gif
Hopefully tomorrow I'll be out there on her...

Still haven't settled on a house, and I still don't have a job, but damnit, my Boo is safe so I am a happy camper...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108543801 -->

smile.gif

Glad to hear the move went well....now get your a$$ down to Laguna this year.
tounge.gif

Back