OK, I am outta here...  Getting Packed up

See ya Rev, and thanks for putting me in the group that doesn't suck.
smile.gif

very nice....congrats and good luck, Rev 'ol boy....

Seems to me like it's gettin harder and harder to pass up that trip to seattle. Mebbe at the end of the year.....
wow.gif

Do me a favor and email me if you need anything up there. A good friend of mine is up in the Redmond area...I can ask him for some assistance for ya.

Best of luck, bro...
wink.gif

Good luck on your move. I'd much rather ride in the Northwest over Florida any day. (except for those rainy ones of course)
smile.gif

Have a safe trip Rev
cool.gif

Check in and let us know how it goes.

Thanks Everyone... I really appreciate the love despite my recent attitude problems...
thumbs-up.gif

Kevin, Your a good man, sorry I didn't get to know you better.

TKM, Joker, I'll be looking for you guys.

MSF... Man you aren't kidding and the fun hasn't stopped yet!!! Went by WAY FAST!!!

OH and MSF, Looking forward to seeing that Yellow Beastie in Person... Then we need to go RSD Huntin... Gather Up the rest of the NW Busa Folks and have a BBQ...

You and the house mouse have a safe trip up north , Rev.
thumbs-up.gif

Ty

Good Luck Rev and Mrs. Rev.... hope it all works out. Is the corporate housing a single story with patio doors? She would look good next to the dining table.

Actually I am going to be looking for some temp housing for the Busa. I dunno where but I will need to find a home for her.

Ya mean ya went & left & didn't even say good bye???
Whats this about flying... Did ya break the Busa?
wow.gif

You give me a ring when you are all settled...
(and don't need any help ummm lifting stuff
tounge.gif
)
I'll ride on out & you can show me the way!

Seriously tho.. you is good people and the Missus is even better.
You will be missed.
cool.gif

Good Luck!

Ciao
Raider out.

Well, I'll be dipped, here they come. I hope you can find a place near your home for your baby and, if you get in a jam over it, I have many life long friends all over the Puget Sound (Seattle) area.
One of my best buds, (my financial advisor also) has a house and, a business in Bellevue as well as one up here in the San Juan Islands besides being a rider as well.
I also have several otrher close friends in the Lake Union (downtown Seattle) area I use to race with and ones as far south as Tacoma if need be.

To help along your anticapation factor a bit, let me tell you that, I rode my "Bus" today and, last week and last weekend as well with only a t-shirt underneath my gear and, no longjohns on down below, in other words the weathers been pretty ride friendly like around these parts.

Get yourself all dialed into your new digs then flip me a message or something and, we'll see about gettin hooked up.

Take care and, travel well
Jeff

Well, I'll be dipped, here they come. I hope you can find a place near your home for your baby and, if you get in a jam over it, I have many life long friends all over the Puget Sound (Seattle) area.
One of my best buds, (my financial advisor also) has a house and, a business in Bellevue as well as one up here in the San Juan Islands besides being a rider as well.
I also have several otrher close friends in the Lake Union (downtown Seattle) area I use to race with and ones as far south as Tacoma if need be.

To help along your anticapation factor a bit, let me tell you that, I rode my "Bus" today and, last week and last weekend as well with only a t-shirt underneath my gear and, no longjohns on down below, in other words the weathers been pretty ride friendly like around these parts.

Get yourself all dialed into your new digs then flip me a message or something and, we'll see about gettin hooked up.

Take care and, travel well
Jeff

HEY HEY!!!! We're here safe and sunny and smiling... Yeah, there is all kinds of sunshine out there. Not all that warm really but sunny!!! Freaking Beautiful up here...

Flights were good and I had a good weekend in Denver, Though in truth my family still kinda sucks...
laugh.gif
Well, the immediate family anyway.

Anyhoo, I got some sweet St. Helens, and Mt. Rainier photos coming into Seattle I think so I will post those up in a bit. I am stealing bandwidth right now from an un-secured wireless access point so I don't want to abuse their bandwidth too much.

-------------------------------------

Bulldog 333 Good To hear from you, I am serious about getting up to the Islands this spring (Or Sooner) and Was hoping you were around. THanks for the offer, but I am going to try to argue a garage outta the apts we are staying at first. BUT... Failing that might need the help. Thank you...

-------------------------

Raider, Sorry about that Bro, things got screwy, and I simply ran outta time. You be hearing from me though...

------------------------------------

MSF, Pretty Damned Soon, Hell I dunno where!!! Hey, Do you need a Passport to get to Canada and Back? Just checking.

Back