OK, I am outta here...  Getting Packed up

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
OK Folks... REV is departing the AOR...
thumbs-up.gif

I'll be in The Denver area Saturday then Monday we will be flying into Seattle and Picking up the rental car.

Hopefully I'll be back online then. Lilah is safely crated, all our crap is getting packed today, and I am outta here.

Raider... Bro, sorry we didn't get in that last ride, my head hasn't really been screwed on straight enough to head up north. Will miss you. All my best to Tony, Ken , and Your Lovely Wife.

Joker, TKM Will miss you guys, keep in touch.

Cecil, Kevin, Clearwaterbusa, toque44, "T", RsixxyGirl, other Tony, Chris, B-Sting and everyone else that doesn't suck, Take care, Keep the Rubberside down, Talk to you later...

Rev

Hey good luck Rev. I wish you the best and I hope everything works out for the best. Sometimes just the thought of a change can be more stressful than the actual event itself. Remember the silver lining phrase.

Chris

Good luck, Rev! Be careful with the move and let us know that you made it safely!

nice area up there I am sure it will be worth it when you get there. Have a safe trip and let us know you guys and your bike made it...:)

<!--EDIT|paineless4u
Reason for Edit: "it was jacked up:)"|1107460187 -->

Good luck with the move Rev. Hope to see you up here in the northwest.
biggrin.gif

Thanks folks... I appreciate it...

Now the real interesting part is that I gotta find some place to store my Busa in two weeks or so when it arrives... I am going ot be looking for a local Uhaul or similar cause as it turns out the Corporate housing we chose doesn't have any kind of garage available...
mad.gif

I am not too concerned, The realtor is expecting Zero problems, and really all I have to do now is get on a plane and get up there...
thumbs-up.gif
I am ready...

I won't miss Florida one Bit... But I will miss my riding buddies...

Good luck with the move. Denver on Monday huh, I was gonna say lets grab a beer but then I remembered I am leaving for San Fran on Saturday til friday. Oh well, you will be down here in the summer for the busa meet and cyclefest right? I decided to stay in Denver instead of moving to Phoenix and I am looking to buy a new house so I should have plenty of garage space for out of towners.

Take care brother! You and Mrs Revlis will be missed very much around here~ We'll
be looking for ya'll up there around September... better find a good hiding spot!!
tounge.gif

See you on the other side Rev! Enjoy the ride, change is exciting! Stagnation = death
biggrin.gif

Sweeettt!  Good for you guys! I'm so jealous I'm seein green tho..  
wink.gif

You'll both be missed down here.. and look for some love bugs come May. Seriously.. you think I'm kidding, right?...
laugh.gif

Go get 'em Mrs Revlis! Kick some booty at your new job!
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|TheKatsMeow
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107480894 -->

Back