Oil cooler for turbos....pics!!

Not in any was shape or form
every time I COULD reuse every bearing and seal
That said WITH the oil cooler back in 2002 season after doing a 1397 I went thru three cranks
all MMMMM I think #2 rod
HMP case magic and lower end has survived some decent upper end meltdowns with no issues
Hi. He has ɗon his magic on mine and I have a Marine 2mm crank. Also have custom Corrello rods with HD pins and custom JE pistons. I was going to use Total Seal rings, but Eric at DAS tried them and did not like them so back to the JE rings.

Not in any was shape or form
every time I COULD reuse every bearing and seal
That said WITH the oil cooler back in 2002 season after doing a 1397 I went thru three cranks
all MMMMM I think #2 rod
HMP case magic and lower end has survived some decent upper end meltdowns with no issues
Do you think the oil cooler circuit reduces flow of oil enough to cause crank or rod failures?
high pressure relief valve? high volume oil pump gear? Trying to understand what caused ur rod failures On the 1397?

3142A23D-7E96-4AA7-AE1A-91D7644D9EE2.jpeg

or the back torque limiter
Back torque limiters, 50 profile tyres, clear screens, no radiator guard, huge silencers, no clutch supports, Gen-1’s second gear, early alloy subframes and fuel pumps, long rear guards, safety stickers on the tank and a whole lot more… are you sure Suzuki know best ?

Pretty common here for Turbo Busa’s to run street and strip without oil coolers. It’s not a big deal.

Back