Ohlins for the busa?

Well at least here is a new pic!

Sexs%20on%20wheels%20081.jpg

JUST FYI guys....Ohlins is having a huge sale right now for front and rear suspension set ups.

$1999.99 plus shipping.
Send in your front forks to Ohlins and have them install any front fork cartiridge kit that is in stock and receive a Ohlins rear shock,set up for your rider specs, at no additional charge.

If you need us to pull the forks and r/r the rear shock please let us know or if you have any questions about this special please call us at 301-473-9191

If you do it yourself here is Ohlins number to their NC warehouse where the work is done.
***This special is as long as supplies last****

Öhlins USA Inc.
703-C Old Spartanburg Road
Hendersonville, N.C. 28792
Tel. +1 828 692 4525
Fax. +1 828 692 0595

Thanks Terra:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Since its been dug up :whistle: I don't have alot of twistie time on mine, but the Busa feels 150# lighter with the ohlins front and rear with a pro tune.

hello mate,if you want ohlins stuff for your busa come down and see me. i am based in leicester,my suspension guy is an ohlins technician working for bsb and wsb rteams,he can get practically anything. pm me if you wanna discuss options etc.

kieran:thumbsup:

Remote adjust is preload... think of it as a sort of hieght adjustment, but yes... big money on ease of adjustment for 1 to 2-up...

Back