Ohlins Forks

HayabusaEPT

Registered
I like to ride my busa on twisties. Everyone tells me Ohlins are a whole lot better then stock forks and rear shock.. What benefits do I get from Ohlins? Is there any weight reduction with the Ohlins suspension then from stock?

Weight reduction, better build quality, more adjustable ...... so says the hype but I don't know anyone that owns them, and if I spent about $1k on the set-up believe me I'm gonna tell everybody they are GREAT to
rock.gif
LEt us know if you buy them

Weight reduction, better build quality, more adjustable ...... so says the hype but I don't know anyone that owns them, and if I spent about $1k on the set-up believe me I'm gonna tell everybody they are GREAT to
rock.gif
If you can find Ohlins forks and rear shock for $1k SIGN ME UP!!! My rear Ohlins shock costs about that much, the forks are about $2500 and the rear shock around $900.

Is it worth it, i'm not too sure. The rear is has far more adjustments and is certainly smoother... I have no experience with the forks, but for posin' factor, there is none greater!

rock.gif
If you can find Ohlins forks and rear shock for $1k SIGN ME UP!!!   My rear Ohlins shock costs about that much, the forks are about $2500 and the rear shock around $900.

Is it worth it, i'm not too sure.  The rear is has far more adjustments and is certainly smoother...  I have no experience with the forks, but for posin' factor, there is none greater!
Actually when I wrote that I was thinking shock. Thanks for the correction....

$3500 in a mod and you can't tell whether its worth it
rock.gif
Well I guess its like the $3-$4 I have in chrome ....Great poser mod but doesn't really affect the performance :lsugh:

rock.gif

rock.gif
If you can find Ohlins forks and rear shock for $1k SIGN ME UP!!!   My rear Ohlins shock costs about that much, the forks are about $2500 and the rear shock around $900.

Is it worth it, i'm not too sure.  The rear is has far more adjustments and is certainly smoother...  I have no experience with the forks, but for posin' factor, there is none greater!
Actually when I wrote that I was thinking shock. Thanks for the correction....

$3500 in a mod and you can't tell whether its worth it
rock.gif
Well I guess its like the $3-$4 I have in chrome ....Great poser mod but doesn't really affect the performance :lsugh:
True true, but I have no experience with the forks nor do I believe my riding abilities have exceeded the front forks... correct that, I am SURE my riding abilities have not exceeded the front forks... the Ohlins sure look cool though...

rock.gif

Back