O.J Simpson writes hypothetical book

(05 Busa LE @ Oct. 19 2006,17:41)
(mountainmotor @ Oct. 19 2006,15:56) As a reminder , the first criminal case was in 1994 .

Later,  in 1997 , a Superior Court jury " civil suit " of 12 found he needed to give the surviving family 8.5 million after the evidence was examined  .

http://www.cnn.com/US/9702/04/simpson.verdict1/index.html

He moved to Florida and in Florida, a person's residence cannot be seized to collect a debt under most circumstances.
Unbelieveable. And yes, he WAS found liable for the wrongful deaths of Nicole and Ron in the civil action. I'll bet that Goldman is shadowing OJ's accounts, and once a dime hits any of them, he'll grab it.  
wink.gif
That's what Crown Royal bags are for!!

When the cops that beat Rodney King got off, justice was served, right?[/Quote]
Nope,wrong again...we did only see a certain amount of the tape,but this 'White Boy' thinks that those white trash cops should have not ever be in the police field again and also serve jail time,so please dont try to turn it into a 'color thing' here.....
Oj beat his wife neumerous times for a fact so one thing is clear that it is much more likely than unlikely that he did it. Nevermind the evidence they had...
The world knows OJ did it just as we know Michael Molester Jackson is Guilty and also Mr. Barreta...

Money and fame gets you off.

(Mr Brown @ Oct. 19 2006,16:54) Still cracks me up. Why is it that a lot of people that weren't on the jury think he was guilty, but they didn't convict him? I have never seen anything like this. When the cops that beat Rodney King got off, justice was served, right? And those fools were on tape beating him........
laugh.gif
I like what you've posted in this thread.

I've heard plenty of people say "he got off because he had the money". What does that mean?

He paid off the jury?
He paid off the judge?
He paid off the prosecution?

What did his money buy? He bought a d@mn good legal defense.

Regardless of his money, a vast majority of observers across the globe have formed an opinion that he is guilty. Somehow, 12 of the minority that think he is not guilty got on the jury. That's just amazing.

With all of the evidence, the jury found him not guilty. With all of the evidence shown on TV, TV viewers found him guilty.

Amazing.

For the record, I do not know if he did it or not and I do not have an opinion as to his guilt or innocence because I do not believe the media showed all of the evidence.

IMO, w/ the evidence that was shown on TV, the prosecution did a poor job at trying to prove him guilty.

(brendanp @ Oct. 19 2006,18:13) When the cops that beat Rodney King got off, justice was served, right?
Nope,wrong again...we did only see a certain amount of the tape,but this 'White Boy' thinks that those white trash cops should have not ever be in the police field again and also serve jail time,so please dont try to turn it into a 'color thing' here.....
Oj beat his wife neumerous times for a fact so one thing is clear that it is much more likely than unlikely that he did it. Nevermind the evidence they had...
The world knows OJ did it just as we know Michael Molester Jackson is Guilty and also Mr. Barreta...

Money and fame gets you off.[/Quote]
Where did you see race in any of my posts? You didn't. I purposely left it out. Interesting you brought it up, though............
OJ was a wife beater, with that I agree, and his book is in poor tatse, but wether you like it or not, he was exonerated of the murder charges brought against him. The "world" as you so eloquently put it may know he's guilty, at least everyone but the 12 jurors who failed to convict him.........

That's kind of like me writing a book titled......
"If I were to speed" Hey, they haven't caught me yet...
smileyexhibit.gif

i think some are suggesting that others are mad and tead off about the verdict. i do not think that is the case at all, i am not mad in the least , i know in the end God allmighty will judge oj the same as any of us. big t is right he bought one heck of a defense team, and the prosecution did a poor job. plus it was all a media circus that should have been keep off tv.

the 12 did not convict him they belive he was not guilty.
there have been 12 before that have convicted innocent people that thought they were
this to me shows that,

money can buy you a defense team to get you off the hook. oj used his fame and money to do just that which was the smartest move of all that was involved in the case.

i have seen alot of valid points made about this subject here , thats a good thing.
and as a christian i should not judge someone, i just let my vast intellect get in the way sometimes.

so with that i will take my foot out of the poop pile kicking contest.

Guilty, guilty, guilty what a slime. But truely, he will be judged by a far higher power than any jury of his peers.

(BiG-T @ Oct. 19 2006,16:13)
(05 Busa LE @ Oct. 19 2006,17:41)
(mountainmotor @ Oct. 19 2006,15:56) As a reminder , the first criminal case was in 1994 .

Later,  in 1997 , a Superior Court jury " civil suit " of 12 found he needed to give the surviving family 8.5 million after the evidence was examined  .

http://www.cnn.com/US/9702/04/simpson.verdict1/index.html

He moved to Florida and in Florida, a person's residence cannot be seized to collect a debt under most circumstances.
Unbelieveable. And yes, he WAS found liable for the wrongful deaths of Nicole and Ron in the civil action. I'll bet that Goldman is shadowing OJ's accounts, and once a dime hits any of them, he'll grab it.  
wink.gif
That's what Crown Royal bags are for!!
Hahahaha... You use those crown royal bags for that too?.... Gimme da loot, gimme da loot!!

Snip:
Simpson can never be retried for the murders because of double jeopardy laws, according to the Enquirer, which also claims that Simpson aims to keep any book money instead of paying it out in a civil suit judgment against him by spending it all quickly. /Snip
Sorry to say, but I think I'd do the same thing ...

As he once said:
"I didn't do the crime so I'm not paying a dime." I think Johnny taught him that.

Where did you see race in any of my posts? You didn't. I purposely left it out.[/Quote]
That's just it,you didn't have to. It was brought up indirectly on the Rodney King comment just do the math on that one...
Anyway,I'm not here to argue or critique any of your posts bro,but I still say he is guilty,and that's it..

It's sad how that case was handled...his defense team was good. Like I was taught in school, a defense lawyer just throws **** at a wall and hopes something sticks.

Do I feel he's quilty? Yep. His defense pushed constantly for a lie detector test to be used on OJ to prove his innocence. So they did the test and the defense team immidiatly moved to have the test removed as possible evidence. That tells me right there what I needed to know.

As for the Rodney beating. I've seen the full tape multiple times and when I say full tape I mean it. Unedited. I hate to say it, but when I saw how that guy was acting and reacting....he took a damn tazer hit twice and was still getting up...I'd probably of shot him if I was the one he charged. All I can say is you can't pass judgement until you've watched the entire thing. The news clips that everybody is used to is just the media making money off people's pain.

(brendanp @ Oct. 20 2006,04:50) Where did you see race in any of my posts? You didn't. I purposely left it out.
That's just it,you didn't have to. It was brought up indirectly on the Rodney King comment just do the math on that one...
Anyway,I'm not here to argue or critique any of your posts bro,but I still say he is guilty,and that's it..[/Quote]
It is sad that your math led you to that conclusion.

(BigmanZ @ Oct. 20 2006,08:30) It's sad how that case was handled...his defense team was good. Like I was taught in school, a defense lawyer just throws **** at a wall and hopes something sticks.

Do I feel he's quilty? Yep. His defense pushed constantly for a lie detector test to be used on OJ to prove his innocence. So they did the test and the defense team immidiatly moved to have the test removed as possible evidence. That tells me right there what I needed to know.

As for the Rodney beating. I've seen the full tape multiple times and when I say full tape I mean it. Unedited. I hate to say it, but when I saw how that guy was acting and reacting....he took a damn tazer hit twice and was still getting up...I'd probably of shot him if I was the one he charged. All I can say is you can't pass judgement until you've watched the entire thing. The news clips that everybody is used to is just the media making money off people's pain.
The whole Rodney King deal was full of BS from the start. I too saw the whole tape, King lived where I grew up, he was known for being an idiot and a pothead, but he is not an aggresive guy. He wasn't on PCP, he posed no serious threat to those officers. All that nonsense over a guy speeding. Contempt of Cop is a bitch, I guess.
The only thing that suprised me about that whole mess was the fact that it was LAPD that got caught delivering a beating, LA County Sherrif Deputies have always been way worse about that. We had a name for it growing up: Flashlight Therapy.

Back