How many years for OJ!

Lamb busa

50 warming to 70 again
Donating Member
Registered
It was a bad few minutes for O.J. Simpson late on a Friday evening in early October, when 12 angry jurors unanimously pronounced him guilty of kidnapping and robbery and a Las Vegas judge instantly ordered him handcuffed and taken to jail. And it's been a bad nine weeks for him since then, sitting alone in a small cell in the Clark County Jail awaiting the next step in the legal process.

But on Friday morning, it will be much worse.

With his legs shackled in irons and his hands chained to his sides, Simpson, in a dark blue prison jumpsuit, will stand before District Court Judge Jackie Glass as she pronounces his sentence.

Glass, a jurist with a flair for the melodramatic, is likely to begin with a stern lecture. And she is likely to end with a prison sentence that will keep the 61-year-old Simpson behind bars in Nevada for 18 years and possibly more.

Court probation officials have been investigating Simpson for weeks, preparing a recommendation that will be a critical factor in Judge Glass' decision. In most cases, probation officials are inclined to suggest sentences that are more lenient. But according to recently filed court documents, the probation officers in Simpson's case are suggesting a sentence of 18 years. Even worse, it will be 18 years of actual incarceration before there can be any consideration of parole.

[+] EnlargeDaniel Gluskoter/AFP/Getty Images

This was a bad moment for O.J. Simpson. He'd just heard the guilty verdict. Friday morning likely holds another bad moment for him.
Even Simpson's lawyers acknowledge that the best possible outcome for Simpson would be six years in the penitentiary before any possibility of parole.

Within a day or two after he is sentenced, Simpson will be taken to High Desert, a Nevada prison facility about an hour's drive from Las Vegas, where he will be evaluated for assignment to a penitentiary. The evaluation includes physical, dental and psychological examinations, and will take three weeks.

Nevada prison officials refuse to discuss where Simpson might be assigned, but numerous reports indicate that he will be sent to a maximum security prison in Ely, Nev. And that could make his life even worse. It houses a concentration of incarcerated members of the Aryan Warriors, a white supremacist gang that reportedly manages its operation in part from within the prison walls.

can not pull the race card against anyone this time....

bye bye jailbird.....

Once he goes in he might not come out.

r8

He will be somebody's Biotch! He has that look that everyone likes rite?:whistle:
He is lucky that I'm not already in prison there... Mr. Goldman and I would be striking up a monetary deal...:whistle:

OJ is Innocent...............He is in Jail because he is Black. He is Just a Victim of his Sorroundings...........Perhaps if He was Raised Right and Given All the Privaledges that Others Enjoyed............Sad Day in America :down:

OJ is Innocent...............He is in Jail because he is Black. He is Just a Victim of his Sorroundings...........Perhaps if He was Raised Right and Given All the Privaledges that Others Enjoyed............Sad Day in America :down:
:rofl: now thats funny no matter who you are... :laugh: yea poor guy.. :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::lol:

Oh great... now who will bring the real killers to justice.
OJ was about to close the case after checking as many country clubs as he could find.
He was about to perfect his undercover story that he was just there to party and play golf.

just a question without any hidden meanings or sarcasm .. but I was wondering if you were serious???

Okay, I hate to admit it but I have to reluctantly agree with R7+1 .......................... Fu*k O.J.

PLEASE DON'T REFER TO O.J. AS BLACK. He lost that priviledge a long time ago. He is not Black or African American .......... That fuccer is Dumb or Dum Azz American, please anything but Black.

Never before him, have I seen a SOB get acquitted for a double homicide and then jump up in his infinite wisdom and contemplate writing a book called "What If I Did Do It".

Truly a sad fuggin day ..................

Back