Another O.J. Simpson?

Devious

Onward through the Fog
Donating Member
Registered
Some here on the board seem to believe that Tookie was not actually guilty. Is the evidence true or not. Do you believe he was guilty?

And by the way. Just since we are questioning evidence do you believe the evidence against O.J. was false or planted. And do you believe O.J. was innocent?

David

This is a ridiculous topic, and it will get ugly, quick. How many of us were witnesses to either crime, or either legal proceeding? We know what the various media outlets want to tell us, and they all have their own reasons for what they tell. None of us really know.

This is a ridiculous topic, and it will get ugly, quick. How many of us were witnesses to either crime, or either legal proceeding? We know what the various media outlets want to tell us, and they all have their own reasons for what they tell. None of us really know.
That's the point. None of us know any more than the Media is willing to show us. And it may well be slanted. I don't know if either man is guilty without a doubt. But a Jury or their peers found 1 guilty and 1 innocent. And many people in both cases did not agree with the outcome's. From what I remember of each, what I read or heard, I think both were guilty. But 1 had more $ and better Lawyers and walked. 1 did not have that luxury and was found guilty. As for me, I think O.J. was very guilty and is at least as violent as Tookie, if not even more of an savage animal. Yet he is free. So as you said the system is not perfect. But it's all we got.

David

And actually O.J. isn't that broke. Dude lives a pretty comfy life for a murderer (allegedly) He had brilliant attorneys in his civil defense that protected alot of his earnings and assets. Plays golf a few times a week. Really suffering
rock.gif
Oh but he is still looking for the REAL KILLER
rock.gif

rock.gif

Back