O.J Simpson writes hypothetical book

Anything for a buck...pretty pathetic and incredibly disrespectful toward the families that lost loved ones...jeez...

Yup,when you look up looser/no good pc. of shite/scumbag ect. ect....in the dictionary his face is plastered all over.

He should not be able to make a pennie on the murders he committed.... that's B/S

First, that is a st!tty thing to do, but does it really suprise anyone?
Second it still amazes me that people think he's guilty, even though he had enough money to get aquitted........

(Mr Brown @ Oct. 19 2006,08:42) First, that is a st!tty thing to do, but does it really suprise anyone?
Second it still amazes me that people think he's guilty, even though he had enough money to get aquitted........
hahaha good one..
You know Johnnie Cochrane died already so this might be payback kinda like the movie Devil's Advocate...

Yea,next up is Barry Scheck!!!
laugh.gif

gulity as sin

cut and dried

his punishment is coming as soon as he meet's his maker.

his punishment is coming as soon as he meet's his maker[/Quote]
Who,his mom and dad???

he was judged by his peers and found innocent, if he did it or not is no longer a factor.

He will be judged by a higher power when his time comes, until then everyone is here for a reason.

(thepushercg @ Oct. 19 2006,11:48) gulity as sin

cut and dried
So why was he found not guilty? Were you on the jury? Did you see all the evidence? Or is that you believe what the media said?
Face it guy, he was found not guilty. If there is a flaw within the criminal justice system that allows the guilty to walk if they can afford justice, you have to believe that innocent people can be convicted if they can't afford to purchase it. Scary thought isn't it?

I think he did it. And the only reason I think he did it ... Is because the majority of time when a woman is murdered... It is usually the husband/ex husband or boyfriend...

I never really followed the case so I won't comment other than that...

(Mr Brown @ Oct. 19 2006,12:36)

cut and dried
So why was he found not guilty? Were you on the jury? Did you see all the evidence? Or is that you believe what the media said?
Face it guy, he was found not guilty. If there is a flaw within the criminal justice system that allows the guilty to walk if they can afford justice, you have to believe that innocent people can be convicted if they can't afford to purchase it. Scary thought isn't it?
There are examples of this exact phenomenon in every prison in America.
Makes you wonder how legit our justice system is.
Scary yes... But that is why I have a few bucks hidden away.

(Mr Brown @ Oct. 19 2006,14:36)

cut and dried
why he was not found guilty ?
the same reason as why is water wet ? why is the sky blue ? why do women have secrets?
i do not know.
1.no was not on the jury.
2.i seen what evidence that was presented.
3.i do not belive everthing the media says.
i am not a judge , i stated my opinion and it is my opinion i still say he was guilty from all the evidence i seen.
yes that is a scary thought. i would guess that it does happen, if we looked back at case's i belive we could prove that it happen's.
even since he was found not guilty it does not effect my judgement of the legal system. it works to a degree but nothing is perfect , unless you or i can come up with something better that is the way it is.
i stay with my opinion ...from what i seen...... guilty.

I watched far too much of that case (college kid LOL) and I recall thinking how much it just seemed like a circus, like the facts were never really presented clearly, too much confusion when they spent weeks discussing DNA...it was a fiasco but I have to hope that our system works or like Mr Brown suggested, we've got to consider the fact that not only do the guilty go free, but the innocent are imprisoned...we all know there are cases of just that...

With such a high profile case, and not being on that jury in that courtroom, I can't say for certain, without a doubt that he's guilty or innocent.  It wasn't up to me to pass that judgment, but I can say that I think the families have made asses of themselves over the years just as OJ continuously does.  It's a continual money-making scheme and IMHO defines just how pathetic and low people can get when it comes to grabbing at cash.  Two people are dead and all anyone cares about is how they can profit on both sides...it's sad...  
argue.gif

I still laugh everytime I think about when he "tried" to put on the gloves in court...
What a joke...
I have never seen anyone try to put on a pair of gloves like that murdering bastaard did in court...
And he is a murdering bastaard in my opinion...
I know, I was not there and may not know all the facts...
but from what I did see, he is guilty as can be...
IMHO...

David

Still cracks me up. Why is it that a lot of people that weren't on the jury think he was guilty, but they didn't convict him? I have never seen anything like this. When the cops that beat Rodney King got off, justice was served, right? And those fools were on tape beating him........

(mountainmotor @ Oct. 19 2006,15:56) As a reminder , the first criminal case was in 1994 .

Later,  in 1997 , a Superior Court jury " civil suit " of 12 found he needed to give the surviving family 8.5 million after the evidence was examined  .

http://www.cnn.com/US/9702/04/simpson.verdict1/index.html

He moved to Florida and in Florida, a person's residence cannot be seized to collect a debt under most circumstances.
Unbelieveable. And yes, he WAS found liable for the wrongful deaths of Nicole and Ron in the civil action. I'll bet that Goldman is shadowing OJ's accounts, and once a dime hits any of them, he'll grab it.
wink.gif

Back