NX WOT switch?

gtrpimp76

S.Q.U.I.D. Extraordinaire
Donating Member
Registered
I'm currently researching the nitrous option to really boost the BUSA while on a budget. I was reading the FAQ at Nitrousexpress.com and from what I understand, the wide open throttle switch has the nitrous introduced into the system when you throttle at full position? If so, I like the idea b/c that's the only time I'd use it anyway. Any NX users please fill me in on how your system works. thanks

BTW, My planned mods are PCIIIUSB, Brocks Gen3 street system, PAIR removal/blockoff, Airbox mod, dyno-tuning and the NX Hayabusa system # 60007. What results can I expect from something like that. So far I have a stock motor/stock gearing.

i have an nx dry kit. mine's wired into my starter button, so at wot, i can just hit the button. it works good b/c its very easy to hit the button at wot. the switch is a good idea too, and very easy to hook up.
whatever you do, hook it up w/ some kinda device, or button, so you can control it.
good luck w/ your decision

john

Right on Smoke!! How much for the Dry? I know the Wet is going for $900+

Right on Smoke!! How much for the Dry? I know the Wet is going for $900+
I suggest you PM GoldenChild (Daniel) for all your performance realted shopping!! The guy is a gentalman to work with... and he has some un beatabe prices too...
biggrin.gif

...Oh, and he will answer all your questions!!

Back