Nuvi GPS Suction Cup

Micbusathens...what diamieter is the shaft and o-rings on your stem mount. I have access to a lathe but was not sure about the proper dimensions...and too cheap to spend the $75 to buy aftermarket...

Love the pics...good job dude.

The Tech Mount shaft is 13mm with (3) 2.4mm x 8.3mm Buna rubber o-rings.

Well...1.3cm if I remember well .The differences can be covered with the o rings I've used to the grooves I asked from the latheman.So tell the latheman to make 3 grooves wide enough and try some different o rings.Let me know If you want exact dimensions to use my calipers.I had no dimensions myself though to make that rod

Supersweet! :thumbsup: Thanks guys

PS i am wanting to buy the other part of the mount with suction cup if you have one for sale:poke::rofl::laugh:

If you still need the suction cup mount PM me I have one left over from my Nuvi 650 (which was stolen and I replaced with a Zumo 550).

Jim

Well...1.3cm if I remember well .The differences can be covered with the o rings I've used to the grooves I asked from the latheman.So tell the latheman to make 3 grooves wide enough and try some different o rings.Let me know If you want exact dimensions to use my calipers.I had no dimensions myself though to make that rod

So guys - I forgot to ask - does anyone have the dimentions on the groove diameter? I now know the shaft diameter but I'm not sure how deep to cut the grooves. I can do trial and error but the lathe is at work and the bike cannot go with me in the shop! :laugh:

Back