numb fingertip

MoNoXiDe

Registered
I went on a 7 hour ride the other day. I noticed when I got up the next morning all of my fingertips were numb. The day before I was messing in poxy but I dont think that had anything to do with it. Has anyone else had this problem? or should I be heading to the doc. lol

Where were your fingers while you were sleeping? :laugh: And what nationality is she? The name Poxy doesn't sound very common. :rofl:

Def keep your fingers out of poxy :laugh: ahhh maybe you need to keep everything out of her :whistle:

Were you holding the grips real tight or putting a lot of your weight on the bars? Gloves tight?
Could be just you not used to riding that long. If the feeling came back then you'll be alright, just ride more..:thumbsup:

I have the same problem. Only thumb, index and middle finger on my right hand. Mine may have something to do with breaking that wrist in 6 places back in 07???

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Sounds like you pinched a nerve..it should be better soon. I have the same problem as BusaBret...only the left wrist and its all fingers except the pinky.

it'll come back after a while, mine did the same after using a baby sledge on some blocks i was chiseling, although i guess i wasnt riding so it could be different.

I tried alot of things to help with my hand , Only to find out I had Carpal Tunnel . When in doubt get it checked ! Some people have Surgery to help but there is no guarantee that it will work . I did the Surgery but I let it go to long and I now have 30% nerve damage in my right hand. Try to see a Neurologist and get it tested . It couldn't hurt & if it is not Carpal Tunnel then you can try other mods to correct it or give your hand time to adjust .

its not my wrists. The best description would be to say it feels like i have superglue on my finger tips. That is why I thought the epoxy had something to do with it.

Back