Now this is the way to go to work

onerabidshark

Donating Member
Registered
since I screwed up my hand haven't been able to ride much but this weekend did some riding didn't hurt at all(well a little) this morning brought my bike to work nice long straight you can see a long way buried the speedometer showed a solid 185+ I know there is a percentage of difference but she was pulling hard still at 185 never bumped the governor but if 185 is about 168 I figure I was doing a little over 170 what a way to start the day. It would be hard to rain on my parade today!!!!!!

185! Nice comeback.
smile.gif

i had the same experience a few weeks ago.....hit 185 and still had 1000rpms left before the limiter.....was wishing i had a gps on board. hope the rest of your day is great!

my day just got better yesterday besides after work had to go put up the bike get the pickup go to pool league continuing my dominance in that thing highest ranking is a 7 (I'm a real 7 not blown up with numbers) last week played another 7(YEA RIGHT) beat him 5-0 this week played a 5 beat him 5-1 man it just help with life in gereral when everything is working right thanx for the encouragement My friend Debra wants to be there when I completly top it out gonna be real soon I'll keep ya'll updated when I join the true 186 club hitting the limiter

Back