Now I officially feel old.

TruWrecks

Banned
This morning at 6:30am I became a Great Uncle. Details and picture will be posted when I have them.

I'm 38 and a "Grand" something. How did that happen? I know how babies are made so don't go there. :laugh: It just makes me feel old thinking about it. And I have another niece that is also expecting this month.

How do you FOGs get deal with this? :rofl:

I luv this subject of age. any riders older than me on this site? 69&6 mo

that's cool kids rock....
age is only a number, how you live is what matters..:beerchug:

by the way my AARP membership is sitting on the counter, wait to you get that in the mail..... ??? :oh::hehe::down::hide::1zhelp::omg::shocked:

I love kids! I think it's great. When I called my Mom this evening she greeted me with "Congratulations! You're a Great Uncle today." :rofl: She laughed when I told her now I really feel old. I laughed and told her that she is now a Great Grandma now. :laugh:

I can't wait to get to see the latest addition to the family. That will have to wait until I can make the trip down there. I've requested pictures as soon as they can do it.

It's one phone call I was happy to get.

:beerchug:

First I thought CONGRATS! :thumbsup:

Then I thought HOLY CRAP, Doug is fuggin old :poke:

until I did the math and realized I'm old... ER! :moon:

:laugh:

This morning at 6:30am I became a Great Uncle. Details and picture will be posted when I have them.

I'm 38 and a "Grand" something. How did that happen? I know how babies are made so don't go there. :laugh: It just makes me feel old thinking about it. And I have another niece that is also expecting this month.

How do you FOGs get deal with this? :rofl:

I feel ya, bro. I became a 'great uncle' for the first time just last Friday. The most sobering thought is that my sister is now a grandmother. Somehow, that just doesn't compute.

Congrats to all, though...it's great news for some! :laugh: :beerchug:

Oh maaan, now you got me thinking about it~!~ :laugh: I'm a year older than you~!!~

Congratulations~!~

Congratulations!!

I'm 43 and I have 13 great nieces and nephews. Wanna talk about feeling old...LOL

congrats! and you arent too old if you are still riding a busa... when you start putting GSXR stickers on your walker then you are getting old i think :laugh:

Aren't you blokes all a bit old to be flying around streets/race tracks/quarters on things that should be listed on deadly weapons lists or military secrets !
Doesn't your girl always say to you "isn't it time to grow up" ?
:rofl:

Mine does !!!

Doesn't your girl always say to you "isn't it time to grow up" ?

Mine does !!![/QUOTE]

can't hear, old you know :rofl: :rofl:

Back