Now Back It UP! - 2 minute Texas Mile Special Preview - Quest for the Fastest

This looks great!! Love that busa at the end laying the strip down..because it's nothing for it! I think this would be a lot of fun to watch :thumbsup:

Mr. B.,

I completely understand and agree with the points you make. I considered whether to include this in the video for a while. The reason I elected to keep it in was that within the space of a week, I saw not only the failure on the big turbo bike, but also one on another bike I rode at the track with the exact same piece. The chain adjuster broke in the exact same place, with what appears to be proper installation with just a stock motored 1K turning the wheel.

Two separate failures in one week I couldn't ignore. But still, I simply reported what I saw.

Check the video at 1:45 and see what I mean
- FAIL/BREAKAGE - Titan Motorcycle Battle - 500HP Turbo Busa vs. 350HP Suzuki Hayabusa[/url]

And yes, guys, that is Shane at the end on board a Guthrie beast. Impressive to see that from directly next to him.

Sorry but after this video? I guess I lost something... I love accuracy in these videos and this part sort of stepped over the line IMHO... hate seeing people/parts getting a bad rap when the viewer has no clue to the issue at hand.. This entirely miss-installed part could have really hurt someone and it is blamed on the part.. those spacers? wrong place, the bolt? wrong bolt, in other words, a 5 year old could have installed this better... certainly no worse..

would hope you would go back to that video and note that the part was installed incorrectly and the cause of the failure is pretty obvious... (and if this was not your video, most sorry.. just associated the names) :)

do like your concept for the show :) hope that works out.. .sounds much better than the show where they guess ET's (Pass Time?)

Fullscreen%20capture%20182010%20100814%20AM.jpg

If you would like, I can send you a good batch of photos of "how to install" this item... (and where the spacers really go ) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
so after watching the video 2 things come to mind...1 is whats a birth certificate and passport expediting company? sounds like he makes fake id's??? maybe the officer on there needs to talk to that guy:poke:

secondly i wanna see more of that busa breaking the tire lose at light speed

upon re watching the video i see the ford gt broke one of its rear tires lose as well...ud think that super car would have some sort of traction lock or at least spun both tires

The Ford GT T/T is a bad ride here is a vid of one but it still lost to a Turbo Busa, silly guys didn't record the race but seeing as to where they ran it maybe it was for the best :laugh:

run a search on youtube can't post it or link it but :thumbsup: fun to watch

ford gt tt I wish I owned one.

Yeah but with one MAJOR difference....no faking!

Amer. Idol = future lip sync stars of America
Pinks = buncha sandbagger cheats! (aside from Pinks All Out and even then it's hard to say who's really good at peddling)

This stuff is no holds barred, run what ya brung, full throttle because anything less and you have zero chance of winning! :thumbsup:

Stop following me around and quoting me ... :goodidea:

You are not in a AOL chat room. :banghead:

I also don't find you amusing in any way , better yet why don't you go to your user Cp and add me to your ignore list. :handball:

Last edited:
Kerry- I picked up your two dvd's during the busa member/donation offer you made last year. I always liked the commentary and camera work, great job.

Glad your not wearing a yamaha shirt again :poke:. Should be a kanji since your using a busa as a chase bike, me thinketh.

I was always curious about why you listed country names as chapters in your last dvd when you were in FL, NV, and the West coast etc?

Are you aware of the upcoming 6 March West coast 1 mile shoot out? Mojave Mile: The Fastest Mile in the West

action....not just opinions! me likey lots :) , can't wait for the finished product!

I would like to see a Bugatti Veyron vs a Turbo Busa. First one to 240mph from a dead stop.

I was actually talking to a couple Bugatti folks about the last shoot. We'll get one out soon enough.

But I know who would be likely to win that race.:beerchug:

Glad the person getting the DVDs appreciated them. They can still be bought through, www.FullTiltLife.com

And I like the Yamaha shirt because it is about 35 years old. Vintage stuff I tell you. No Busas around when that shirt was made. If I had a kanji shirt, I would proudly wear that, too.

I know about the Mojave Mile. Runway Titans - WOT - Enzo vs Vette vs Busa and mo - Car Videos on StreetFire I was out helping out a friend who ran an event there. Event wasn't what I had hoped and the resulting video was not what I would have done, but I know the facility.

I emailed the MM organizer a while back, but never received a reply. Currently, I don't have any plans to come down. That could change, but right now, we've got good connections in Texas, so that might be our priority.

We'll see what happens.

Kerry- I picked up your two dvd's during the busa member/donation offer you made last year. I always liked the commentary and camera work, great job.

Glad your not wearing a yamaha shirt again :poke:. Should be a kanji since your using a busa as a chase bike, me thinketh.

I was always curious about why you listed country names as chapters in your last dvd when you were in FL, NV, and the West coast etc?

Are you aware of the upcoming 6 March West coast 1 mile shoot out? Mojave Mile: The Fastest Mile in the West

Back