notright went down

Hope you heal quickly and 100%... Hate to hear bad news like this... But glad you're ok...

Wow, if anyone ever thinks it's cool to ride with out a helmet they should look at his and see how it saved his noggin. Kudos to notright for wearing his gear.

Glad it wasn't any worse. Prayers for a quick and full recovery.

Glad you had your gear! Heal up quick and we will hopefully see you at Eureka.

Man I hate to hear that, but glad he is OK. Those pictures show what can happen to an experienced rider through no fault of his own. So glad he was geared up! Thanks for letting us know mojo. Heal up soon my friend.

What I want to know boys, is the venison cut, wrapped and in the freezer?

Those deer are a hazard in many places. Dang things come out of nowhere.

There is no shame in crashing so heal up well my friend and be ready for spring! :beerchug:

I'm glad his injuries are minor compared to what it could have been.

dayum man, i'm glad he was wearing his gear or this could of been much worse. box easy and mend up my friend!

Looks pretty nasty, injuries could have been way worse without the gear. Hope your luck turns and the recovery / rebuild goes smoothly! :beerchug:

Sorry to hear about that accident, tell Coby to heal up fast:thumbsup:, glad he's okay!

Hate to say it but the hunters here in Texas haven't been able to make a good dent in the deer population this year. I was out looking at Christmas lights on my bike and I saw somewhere between 20-36 deer, not even exaggerating and that was a half hour ride in town.

Went on a trip to Austin and on the way home that night saw almost 20. It's unfriendly riding down here in TX right now, ok weather but deer are EVERYWHERE!!!

Impacting a deer or any other animal is not any fun, so definitely glad he had his gear on! Let us know what you need and heal up quickly.

Yeow! I feel the pain, I have been there done that a couple years ago. Here's to a quick return my friend... :beerchug:

Back