notright went down

Wishing him a speedy recovery! How did the deer end up? hopefully grilled.......

Sorry to hear about Coby's accident . I hope he is doing ok. Best wishes for a fast recovery . :thumbsup:

Whenever these lay downs happen, we all try to say something thoughtful and consoling....I just hope you heal fast, take care of yourself and let your loved ones pamper you! I'm so pleased to see your damaged gear....that's what is supposed to happen. Doyle

so glad to hear and see he was geared up, that could have ended up so much worse! (although a little plastic surgery probably would have led to some improvements :laugh: j/k bro) prayers sent for a full and quick recovery as i know what those ribs feel like and he has to be well in time for Eureka Springs so i can chase you guys through the countryside again :beerchug: please let us know what he needs, i'm sure we can scrape some parts together

And a Shoei does its job yet again! Makes me wonder how guys ride without a full face helmet ??? :spank:

Sorry to hear about the accident. Get some rest & heal up!

Heal up quick brother! Sorry for the get-off. Glad you were wearing the gear and prepared, as it is never if, but when.

Glad your gonna be ok, sorry about the wreck I think I am gonna go kill a few deer now no Busa deserves that. Heal up and get back on 2 wheels quick.

Prayer for a speedy recovery.

Mojo, any idea of how fast he was going at collision?

Really sorry to hear this.

heal up soon....and people wonder why we hunt deer:rulez:

Although hunted and often made into steaks, jerky, and sausage, it's too "gamey" for my palate for any regular consumption. I would, however, eat that deer to the bone for wrecking my bike! It appears there were some goodies on that steed! Dang, if I had a Gen II, I know I'd have OEM parts to forward.

Heal quickly (and correctly). Best of luck in your recovery physically and mentally Coby!

Back