Not to bore you.

shadetree57

Registered
These are Random photos and most are bike related. There is a little info here too. My Son cleaned his chain on his 600 Honda today. My Grandson got his first ride on a GSXR today. Before you guys start, I moved the bike about four feet up in the shop with him on it. The Lucus stuff is a very good product. Spray it on and wipe it with a T shirt. Really slick. Try it, you'll like it.

100_3733.jpg

100_3735.jpg

100_3737.jpg

The second Pic should be burned LOL!!! Wearing a Kawi Shirt sitting on the enemy:laugh: Little man looks right at home :thumbsup:

I was thinking about trying that spray, now I will. Ain't nothin wrong giving the little ones a ride in the right place.

:laugh:

Makes for a good rag for that Slick Wax :laugh:

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing :-)
Ya'll quit flamin on my shirt:laugh:. I'm tryin to wear it out so I can use it to clean the Busa. Trouble is, I'm afraid when I try to wipe her down with it the shirt is automatically going to slide to the rear. I WONDER WHY.:laugh:

Ya'll quit flamin on my shirt:laugh:. I'm tryin to wear it out so I can use it to clean the Busa. Trouble is, I'm afraid when I try to wipe her down with it the shirt is automatically going to slide to the rear. I WONDER WHY.:laugh:

When they gave it to you itwas probably assumed that you would instantly turn it into a shop towel :rofl:

Back