Deciding between bikes!!???

Gurley

Registered
So, I havent been on here in a WHILE... I had a bad car wreck last september and it has taken me a year to get back on my feet again. Alot of u know that at the end of last summer both my bikes got stolen but I think I am ready to ride again! I have always been a die-hard suzuki fan but I am trying to decide which will be the better deal between a 2006 Honda cbr rr600 or a 2007 Gsxr 600...

2007 Gsxr 600, Has been dropped on one side, It was done before i got the bike, had 2 of been a drop or a slow fall because it only messed up one side fairing and brake pedal which i havent replaced because it doesnt bother me at all. 9000 miles on the bike. $4,500.00 asking price

2006 HONDA CBR 600 RR. RED AND BLACK 9030 MILES $4900.00 asking price Never been laid down, garage kept, not a scratch on it!

gsxr.jpg

cbr.jpg

both seem like good bikes, comes down to which you want more.

Hows that for helpin?:laugh:

My friend is selling his 05 zx10 for $5500 but its in NY...

Some KBB retail values..
Gixxer 600.. 2007 Suzuki GSX-R600 Motorcycle Retail Value & Price - Kelley Blue Book

CBR.. 2006 Honda CBR600RR Motorcycle Retail Value & Price - Kelley Blue Book

Both sound like a fair deal. You can Ebay parts to fix the Gixxer probably.
Not going to go wrong with a CBR either. You wouldn't believe the abuse (stunters) I've seen those things take, and keep running.
Go check them out, see which one feels the best to you, and go from there.
Side note.. beware of a CBR seat.. a rough hewn 2 X 6 board is more comfortable.:laugh:

I am actually gonna be trading my husbands bike even for one of the two! So price is really the same for both...

bike for sale.jpg

I'd buy the one that hasn't been down . No matter how slow of a fall or crash it was I would always want something perfect than not .

I'd buy the one that hasn't been down . No matter how slow of a fall or crash it was I would always want something perfect than not .

You make a good point! And I know who has been riding both... The guy that has th cbr rides it like a cruiser and pretty much has nvr done over the speed limit on it but the Gsxr the guy likes to stunt and all that. I have just nvr had a Honda motorcycle and I guess I am nervous about it not being a suzuki because thats what I am used to.

Honda are great bikes, in my opinion the best engineered bike :hide: If those two are what you have to choose from get the one in better condition :thumbsup:

I always liked the F4 over the RR

Get the Honda, no question.

I've always owned Suzukis...but I've always held the opinion that Honda make better bikes. If Honda made a bike that looked as good as the Gen 1 Busa and was as fast, I'd be riding one of them. If I was in the market for a 600cc bike, the CBR would be my first choice, followed by the Daytona 675, then the Ninja 636.

Get the Honda, no question.

I've always owned Suzukis...but I've always held the opinion that Honda make better bikes. If Honda made a bike that looked as good as the Gen 1 Busa and was as fast, I'd be riding one of them. If I was in the market for a 600cc bike, the CBR would be my first choice, followed by the Daytona 675, then the Ninja 636.

100% agree

Keep looking, the perfect bike hasn't fallen in your lap yet.

Go with the honda,very reliable and well built.Owned 2 hondas(vfr800&cbrxx)great bikes,but honda got all self-rightous and let everybody pass them by in the proformance game.Has to swich sides and go with a winner.Love my busa! If only honda would have come out with its rumored v6 1500cc blackbird!

Back