Deciding between bikes!!???

Both bikes are nice, you must like one more that another. Any after market parts?

Both bikes are all stock except the cbr has a slip-on... And color really dont matter because whatever I get, will be hitting the painting booth this winter! I feel like the CBR will probably be a better bike just because I know it has been taken care of better and the only $$ I will have to spend on it is whatever mods I want to do. Still just cant seem to make a solid decision though...I am gonna be looking at both bikes on Monday and hopefully make a decision.

Both bikes are all stock except the cbr has a slip-on... And color really dont matter because whatever I get, will be hitting the painting booth this winter! I feel like the CBR will probably be a better bike just because I know it has been taken care of better and the only $$ I will have to spend on it is whatever mods I want to do. Still just cant seem to make a solid decision though...I am gonna be looking at both bikes on Monday and hopefully make a decision.

Well, the cbr looks like a better choice between this 2, but it sounds like you not really happy with eather one. Maybe u should keep looking to find the one you realy like. Good luck...

Last edited:
First off I wouldn't buy a bike that has been stunted unless I was gonna use it for stunting. In my mind the terms stunted and abused are interchangeable. Take the CBR if you have already narrowed it down to these two. Great all-rounders although like someone mentioned I might look at the more comfy F4i version rather than the RR if you aren't gonna track it.

BTW, is that a drum rear brake on your hubbies cruiser?:whistle:

I just sold my honda cbr600rr to get my busa. I still kinda miss it but, I sold it to my neighbor. At least I get to see it all the time. The only thing wrong with it is speed. I used to think it was fast till me and my neighbor raced yesterday. I honestly asked him if he was even trying.:laugh: Other than that great bike. The only problem I had in two years was the fan died and got replaced under warrenty.

I like the GSXR 600's, but in this case I'd take the CBR.

What is your husbands bike, I think I like that better than the sport bikes !!

I like Suzuki's, but I've ridden them both. I think the Honda feels stronger, the power is smoother throughout the rpm range. Everything Honda is bulletproof anyway.

test ride possible? which ever bike you connect with!

Cant really test ride due to the fact that I am so short I cant touch the ground without the bike being lowered so sittin on it is about all I can do!:banghead:

The bike we are trading is a 2008 Custom Honda Shadow Spirit 750 which I have rode a couple times and just dont like it.... I can flat foot on it but I have to stretch to reach that hand controls which makes it pretty uncomfortable very quickly.

Honda has a rep for making the most reliable 'anything' period !
Suzi has been 'stunted' as you say which could mean or lean to problems.
Honda well maintained and ridden soft and easy .
Between the two the choice would be easy for me , in fact there isn't even a choice cuz Suzi has been down and treated poorly !

My first bike was a 1994 cbr 600 f2. It was a great bike, never had a problem with it. Rode it for 35,000 miles before I traded it in for a Honda 929. At that time thanks to nicky 69 and those two bikes I was a honda man. But once I bought my 2002 GSXR 1000 I realized what I have been missing out on. Good luck deciding. I don't think you can go wrong, plus you will be trading one of those bikes in on a busa in a few years anyway.

My first bike was a 1994 cbr 600 f2. It was a great bike, never had a problem with it. Rode it for 35,000 miles before I traded it in for a Honda 929. At that time thanks to nicky 69 and those two bikes I was a honda man. But once I bought my 2002 GSXR 1000 I realized what I have been missing out on. Good luck deciding. I don't think you can go wrong, plus you will be trading one of those bikes in on a busa in a few years anyway.

We do plan to get another Busa once I graduate school.... Because NOTHING beats a Busa!!!!

We do plan to get another Busa once I graduate school.... Because NOTHING beats a Busa!!!!

that answers my question why you're not looking into getting another busa. therefore, i freely and willingly offer my 2 cents and say go with the honda. :beerchug:

You make a good point! And I know who has been riding both... The guy that has th cbr rides it like a cruiser and pretty much has nvr done over the speed limit on it but the Gsxr the guy likes to stunt and all that. I have just nvr had a Honda motorcycle and I guess I am nervous about it not being a suzuki because thats what I am used to.

Not bashing on either bikes. Both are awsome! I am currently on an '08 CBR 600RR. Very light and more power. I have 0 negatives for the bike. Also is very forgiving and is a major track star. Not too much fun on long trips.. but hey.. we get there quick and in style. I really enjoy the CBR .. however am very much waiting on getting my busa.. seemingly next season : (

Back