NOS

TJFAST

Registered
kickass.gif

Only one more week until the rest of my goodies come in. The extra 150hp should be a hole lot of fun. If I can get my big butt in the 8's I'll be happy.

kickass.gif

muscle.gif

muscle.gif

muscle.gif

kickass.gif

muscle.gif

muscle.gif

The A&J dry set up. They make a computer that takes over the FI . Tell it what gear to kick in and hang on.I making my own dry nos kit. I bought the solenoid and the fogger nozzles. Useing an old 10lb bottle and having the steel braided lines made at a local brake shop. I going to put the bottle in front of the rear tire. Should have it going in a week or two. First stop will be the dyno to make sure I'm getting enough fuel. Should be 270 - 290 HP.
kickass.gif

muscle.gif

kickass.gif

muscle.gif

kickass.gif

muscle.gif

No, as long as the gas and nos are set right I shouldn't have any problems. That's why I'm going straight to the dyno to have the sniffers check it out.
I had a 300 HP nos kit on a bone stock 1976 chevy 350 in my s-10 and ran through 2 and some times 3 bottles a weekend. The motor ran great for 3 1/2 years until I sold the truck. As long as you have enough gas and don't run her lean you'll be ok.

The A&J dry set up. They make a computer that takes over the FI .

It puts in the gas when you arm the nos. no go boom boom. just go fast fast.

I am looking into the dry 40-50 shot with the controller for the busa throught a&j. I am also interested in the airshifer setup. If anybody is running an airshifter could you e-mail me if you do not mind answering some of my questions. Thanks.

I know some people that had them on old school bikes (wet kits of course with controllers/timers. Ask joe? He is a stand up guy. He will give you some referances I am sure. The problem may be people using this system may not want their secret out. A lot of racers keep secrets.

Matt

Weight 228 without leathers on. I need the juice to get my fat butt moving. Still waiting for A&J to get their credit card thing going. I bought a used pipe with my cash so now I have to charge it.
sneaky.gif
sly.gif
firedevil.gif

Back