5.90's on a stock motor gen 2

bonestock

Registered
Last week at Pinkys my first big event I set my personal best at 6.03 with a 1.48 60' so close to 5.90's on stock motor I would like to make it into the 5's before I put nos or anything else on. this is going into my third year racing and I can't get enough me and my man T-bone are having a heck of a time pushing each other at the track it's so much fun. The 5.90's are gonna happen soon I can feel it

Guy here are running Gen2s and 14s at 5.80s and better on stock motor. How much do you weigh? I'm running 5.90s on Gen 1.

Last week at Pinkys my first big event I set my personal best at 6.03 with a 1.48 60' so close to 5.90's on stock motor I would like to make it into the 5's before I put nos or anything else on. this is going into my third year racing and I can't get enough me and my man T-bone are having a heck of a time pushing each other at the track it's so much fun. The 5.90's are gonna happen soon I can feel it

where are you guys racing at?

I weigh 185 unsuited and the only mods I have are in my sig however I do have quite a few mods to put on but only after I reach the 5's our home track is chandler Motorsports park near Evansville,In but we Benton,Il Bowlingreen,Ky we will be at Chandler and Et race park this weekend and Indy the following weekend with a possibility of hitting Muncie the same weekend and aspirations of going to Huntsville,Al in October

I weigh 185 unsuited and the only mods I have are in my sig

You have all of those mods and NO tuning device?? ???

In that case, get a PC, Bazzaz, or ECU editor and make that bike healthy. You are giving up a LOT if you are using nothing right now... :(

If your going to spray it put valve spring in it.

Not true in my opion. If you kill the ignition and fuel when your shifting the bike does not pop and lives fine on a 40 dry shot. I race with two guys spraying a 40 dry and both have over 100 passes on spray and bikes are as strong as ever. One runs 5.80's and 8.80's on stock motor pump gas

and i do have ecu editor but i want to wait till winter to put everything on since its running so well

What's your 330 ft time and your mph? with that 60 ft and your weight you should have been in the 5.90's already. i weigh exactly what you do and on 59 3/4 wheelbase have been 5.99 at 121.34 with a 1.51 60 ft. My 330 was 3.97. that's 87 pump gas I'm in Iowa so are conditions are about the same. I do have an ecu flash you could try if you wnat to.

Good job! If you where talking about me, no I don't have a lock up. stock clutch with heavy springs. my gearing is -1 in front and -1 in the rear

Back