Thanks to MPS Racing

McyMike

Donating Member
Registered
Just want to promote MPS racing http://www.mpsracing.com/ a little. As most of you know, their NOS bottle (made by Holley) exploded seriously damaging my bike (sub frame, rim, all the rear plastic, etc) and about $1100.00 worth of electrical componets (auto shifter, kill box, NOS, enrichner, air shifter). The owner (Dan Rudd) has replaced all the damaged parts with new stuff and threw in few buck for the rest of the damage. Can't let a good turn go unnoticed.

MPS has a lot of Busa drag racing stuff and will continue to get my business.

How did this happen? Forget to turn the warmer off? leave the bottle in it in 90+ weather? What happened? It takes alot of pressure to do that,was it a flawed bottle? You've peaked my curiosity,I'm glad they took care of you though.

Looks like the bottle was defective..had a very weak place in the metal...blew up while I was driving it to Gateway International for the Wed TT. Like a bomb..parts all over the street....

Have pics if I knew how to post them....

I'm assuming the bottle didnt have a blow off valve,or if it did, it failed.Either way, I wouldnt want another one of that type on my bike.The fact that they took care of you tells me they were aware of something,bad batch or something? Anyway, glad again they took care of you,good customer service will keep me coming back as well.NJ.

Mr brown ,now you see why I sell stuff for them.Dan is tha man.++++++++Customer service to a T.....

Back